Went to visit PatsPulpit today to see what they had to say..

PatsFanNH -- do go to all the AFCE message boards or just ours? If so which do you think is the best? And do you think Finheaven is hilarious like I do - I mean these Fish fans don't know a football from a glowstick, amirite?

I visit all of them. I like here the best, outside of NE week I am usually not well yelled at or told stick a tool somewhere lol.. The worst is gang green , if they could actually go like a 2 post without dropping the f bomb I be shocked. And Phin heaven can be funny but anytime I talk there somehow their undefeated season always gets mentioned lol

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Different Pats fan here: I go to JetNation, Finheaven, and here. I read PatsFans, but never post there. I find it more fun to talk to fans of other teams, rather than just rehash the same topics with the same Pats fans over and over again.

You're not Subway's Jared are you? Lol

Just visited the "paranoia thread" on their forum haha. They think we are paranoid but are speculating that Goodell is either behind the communication issues at Gillette or behind making them a problem.

Then they go on to make fun of the "Arizona win may come back to bite us" thread, in which practically everyone outside of the topic creator hammered home that he was an idiot for thinking that.

I'm starting to get the idea that Patriots fans have the attention span and situational awareness of that dog from Up.

d4504e742a9e4d2b1924129882005506.jpg

Just visited the "paranoia thread" on their forum haha. They think we are paranoid but are speculating that Goodell is either behind the communication issues at Gillette or behind making them a problem.

Then they go on to make fun of the "Arizona win may come back to bite us" thread, in which practically everyone outside of the topic creator hammered home that he was an idiot for thinking that.

I'm starting to get the idea that Patriots fans have the attention span and situational awareness of that dog from Up.

d4504e742a9e4d2b1924129882005506.jpg

Lol we all have our fair share of fans who are to be nice delusional lol...