Week 4: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

@TBNSports

Rex must deliver on what he was hired to do. @VicCarucci's #Bills Wake-Up Call: http://ebx.sh/2cG22Vk

Ctme4uUXYAA6lBQ.jpg

Let's focus on this Sunday. Let's concentrate on the fact the Bills have as good an opportunity as ever to win a game at Gillette Stadium.

No Tom Brady. Injuries to the second- and third-string quarterbacks. The possibility of a wide receiver playing QB. Yes, the Patriots have, incredibly, gone 3-0 during Brady's suspension, which ends Monday.

That still doesn't change what this Sunday is all about. The Bills are paying Rex Ryan $5.5 million a year to be their head coach. They're paying him to, at the minimum, win a game like this.

Period.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoeBuscaglia

Cordy Glenn is practicing once again for the #Bills

@SalSports

Bills stretching ahead of practice. No surprise, but no sign of Watkins, Salas, or Kouandjio

Darby, Colt Anderson, Aaron Williams, Meeks, Glenn all out here.

@MikeGiardi

Pats have no worries about Brissett's availability for Sunday. None. He's fine.

@BuffaloBillsPR

#Bills QB @Cardale7_ & Pats QB Jacoby Brissett date way back--Cardale beat Brissett 26-22 in a 2010 high school football match-up.

@viccarucci

Clock ticks on Tyrod Taylor proving that he's a "franchise" QB for the #Bills. NEW at BN Blitz: https://t.co/6rsQkkhG8b

@MatthewFairburn

CtnTpdHWIAAI-id.jpg

@viccarucci

Rex Ryan says #Bills WR Sammy Watkins is out for Sunday's game.

@JoeBuscaglia

Rex Ryan said there is some major concern that this could be a long term issue for Sammy Watkins

Patriots Football Weekly's Andy Hart shares his players to watch during the Patriots Week 4 matchup with the Bills.

By Paul Perillo

All of the day's Patriots news in one convenient place.

Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick addresses the media during his press conference at Gillette Stadium on Friday, September 30, 2016.

WTF...I'm slowly coming to grips with the fact that Watkins is turning into Spiller...immense talent but just can't put it all together...doesn't matter the reason--injuries, poor vision, poor scheme, whatever. They are similar players...huge upside potential but simply can't perform well enough on the field or stay on the field...

Really burns me to see the other WR's from his draft class killing it and this dude can't stay on the field

Ugh, the Sammy Watkins debacle continues. Let's hope someday he's worth the three picks we invested in him. If this is a long-term issue, we're screwed.

I didn't like the trade but I never held it against Sammy. He's a good guy & talented WR and I've been glad to have him on the team.

But if the foot problem lingers, he may be remembered as one of the great busts in Bills draft history.

ahhh yes, the quote i was banned for a a year ago is starting to become the norm..... just takes you all an extra year. no offense to you coach.

Wait, you thought he was soft a year ago when he had over 1,000 yards and 9 TDs in 13 games & lead the NFL in yards/target on the team with the fewest passing attempts?

Wonder why you were banned :lol:

Wait, you thought he was soft a year ago when he had over 1,000 yards and 9 TDs in 13 games & lead the NFL in yards/target on the team with the fewest passing attempts?

Wonder why you were banned :lol:

no. He expressed how soft he was before Sammy did anything last year. When he was hurt, missing time, playing at less than 100% and not producing, and calling out his "haters" on social media.