Week 4: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

@TBNSports

Watch former Patriot Damien Woody rip Stephen A. Smith for disrespecting #Bills: http://bit.ly/2cIor49

CtsFd-PWcAEigLP.jpg

Watch: Bills-Patriots Preview (3:20)

Players and Coaches from both the Bills and Patriots talk about the week 4 matchup in Foxboro.

Lynn: We’d like to target Clay more

After just 12 targets through the first three games, Bills TE Charles Clay hasn’t had much opportunity to make an impact in the passing game. Bills OC Anthony Lynn is hoping to change that.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I can tell, there is no reason to believe he will not play other than one sketchy report from a usually unreliable Clayton.

Yep. He practiced this week. Clayton was wrong in saying he that he didn't all week. I don't think Lynn would be making references about getting him involved if they didn't think he'll be active.

It is frustrating. I would've liked to see Anthony Lynn get a shot as a lot of the chirping after he took over centered around getting the ball to the playmakers.

Right, I like his statement about playmakers. get them the ball and you will get more productivity out of them then anything he could draw u[. I am of course paraphrasing but it just makes sense to me.

Call me crazy but i hope to see R. Bush get more snaps this game. Whether out of the backfield or lined up wide.

I don't think this will be a ground and pound game

Huzzah!!

:beer:

I can't believe how soft and pathetic Bills fans have become.

Big game this weekend against the Pats. We just came off a nice win, yet everyone wants to protect their little egos by predicting doom and gloom! I get being realistic and analytic, but lets rally around the team, and have some fun!

I blame fantasy football. It's killing the NFL.

@FieldYates

Source: the Patriots have cut DL John Hughes and signed TE Greg Scruggs.

@JoeBuscaglia

Tyrod can single-handedly propel the #Bills to a win if he proves himself. 5 things to watch vs. Pats + prediction: https://t.co/SGxksLCPZg

@RealFootballTV

Simpler playbook may be reason for success vs AZ, but simple won’t work against this Pats defense #BUFvsNE Matchup: https://goo.gl/AULMZi

Ctn-cZeWIAAz2ab.jpg

I can't believe how soft and pathetic Bills fans have become.

Big game this weekend against the Pats. We just came off a nice win, yet everyone wants to protect their little egos by predicting doom and gloom! I get being realistic and analytic, but lets rally around the team, and have some fun!

Love it.

It's so f'n easy to throw in the towel and pile on. I get that it's been rough sledding for way too long (I go back to the early 70's), but its week 4 and I'm looking forward to the optimistic posts that will follow our win tomorrow!