Seats

Swish1204

The wife and i are looking to make the trip to buffalo for the Dec11th game i'm a bills fan she's a steelers fan unfortunately.. BUT she actually had the idea of going to the game. Having never been to the field before i'm trying to find out what sections/rows are good ones to look for and which ones should we stay away from... basically things like section 100 rows 1-10 are good avoid the others or things like that..

Thanks in advance!

The wife and i are looking to make the trip to buffalo for the Dec11th game i'm a bills fan she's a steelers fan unfortunately.. BUT she actually had the idea of going to the game. Having never been to the field before i'm trying to find out what sections/rows are good ones to look for and which ones should we stay away from... basically things like section 100 rows 1-10 are good avoid the others or things like that..

Thanks in advance!

Upper deck.

You should save yourself some money. Go to hammer's for the tailgate, eat, drink be merry, have a great time. When it is gametime just have your wife take you behind the fieldhouse & kick you in the nuts and call it a day. That is what it will feel like when Big Ben & A Brown get done with old fat ass' defense.

You should save yourself some money. Go to hammer's for the tailgate, eat, drink be merry, have a great time. When it is gametime just have your wife take you behind the fieldhouse & kick you in the nuts and call it a day. That is what it will feel like when Big Ben & A Brown get done with old fat ass' defense.

:lol:

Thanks in advance!

I have sat all over in that stadium. From my experience the only really bad seats are the 200 level seats directly behind the endzones on both sides of the field. Don't sit there. The endzones aren't that bad if you sit lower and some people like to be there so that they are in the middle of the action when teams are on the goal line.

The upper deck corners (rear corners) are also not very pleasant especially in the colder games.

Other than that, it depends on what type of person you are as to which other seats you might like best. For example, I like to sit close enough to the field where I can yell at a player and actually have them hear me. To do that you have to be within the first 20 rows of the field, lower being better.

I know a lot of people (almost everyone else I go to games with) who would rather sit up higher to be able to see more of the whole field at a steeper angle.

When I sit in the upper deck I get the feeling that I am away from the game too far. When I sit in the lower bowl, I feel like I am more (part) of the real game atmosphere.

If you are worried about the cold, one option is to look for 200 level seats on either side between the endzones. Those areas have heat lamps to keep you toasty and out of the rain. You will pay a premium for that.

And generally you will pay more for seats as you get lower and closer to the 50 yard line. But if the Bills' season keeps going the way it has, by December, the tickets should be cheap anywhere.

Edited by PolishDave

If the elements are going to be an issue for you guys, avoid the upper deck. It gets much windier up there.

If you go for the lower bowl, sitting up a little higher is better to see more of the game. Also bear in mind your wife's height. Mine is 5'0" and we sit in row 15, which makes it easier for her to see. She also sits right on the aisle, so that helps reduce the number of people blocking her view. if we sat any lower, she'd have a hard time.

Edit: I should also throw in a plug for where we sit in particular, lower bowl corner, tunnel end, Bills side. Sections 126-127. When they show Elvis or the guys in the chefs hats on TV, that's the front row of our section. Yes, being on the end, half the scoring plays happen far away from us, but when they happen in our end, it's cool as hell. I've said it before in other threads, Sammy's first career TD, that kick Spiller returned for a TD against the Fish, the time Johnny Manziel got pasted by Kyle Williams, Salas' TD flip into the end zone last week, those were all pretty great moments that happened right in front of us. Plus, in our particular corner, we get to see all the Bills luminaries as they walk out of the tunnel and toward the bench. Jim Kelly, the Pegulas, anybody and everybody.

Edited by jimmy10

Thanks in advance!

Your wife will feel right at home because the stadium will be 2/3 Steelers fans at that point.

By 12/11/16. you will have your choice to purchase tickets anywhere. and most likely below face value. I wouldn't rush now on a purchase.

Already happening.

http://www.stubhub.com/buffalo-bills-tickets-buffalo-bills-orchard-park-ralph-wilson-stadium-12-11-2016/event/9566651/?sort=price+asc

Even better have her kick Gordio's nuts and then you both can enjoy it.

By 12/11/16. you will have your choice to purchase tickets anywhere. and most likely below face value. I wouldn't rush now on a purchase.

Sadly I am kind of banking on this fact.. Thanks for the replies so far guys and for a few laughs lol.. Keep the opinions coming the more the better

Your wife will feel right at home because the stadium will be 2/3 Steelers fans at that point.

If you think PTR is kidding, think again. The last time the Steelers were here (must have been 2010? Stevie Johnson dropped TD in OT), my group of four were (was?) literally the only Bills fans withing 5 rows above and below us, I think section 336ish. Actually, we had Steelers fans fighting with other Steelers fans to stop picking on us leave us alone :(

Thanks in advance!

get meads seats. They're amazing! I'd buy his seats any day.

Thanks in advance!

I feel ya, bro! Married a Stillers fan myself. She's a big football fan too. Been a brutal stretch since '97 in that regard. I hate the Stillers even more than the Cheatriots. Have fun at the game and in town.

This is awesome. I needed a laugh. :D