Seats

Swish1204

Even better have her kick Gordio's nuts and then you both can enjoy it.

Great idea but I sold my tickets on ticket exchange Monday brother. I plan on doing something much more fun than watching this train wreck like flossing my teeth or watching paint dry.

Edited by Gordio

If I was in your shoes I would consider springing for 2 club tickets and sit in one of the clubs. Buffalo must be one of the cheapest cities for club seats and right now there are club seats on StubHub as low as $219. That price might come down a bit, but it's close to what the STH paid for it, so there's no great markup. Overhead heaters, dedicated indoor lounge. If I was bringing my wife I would rather pay the $80 more per ticket over what the lower bowl are going for and get me into a club. There will be no atmosphere in there, but it's warm and comfy and usually a safe place to be. The stadium will be 2/3 Steelers fans.

If I was in your shoes I would consider springing for 2 club tickets and sit in one of the clubs. Buffalo must be one of the cheapest cities for club seats and right now there are club seats on StubHub as low as $219. That price might come down a bit, but it's close to what the STH paid for it, so there's no great markup. Overhead heaters, dedicated indoor lounge. If I was bringing my wife I would rather pay the $80 more per ticket over what the lower bowl are going for and get me into a club. There will be no atmosphere in there, but it's warm and comfy and usually a safe place to be. The stadium will be 2/3 Steelers fans.

Yes 2/3 Steelers fans due to the well known "passion" of Bills fans.

I don't get up that often so I go for seats between the 40's as close to the aisle as I can get (preferably ON the aisle) in the lower bowl at least 15 rows up. If I'm going to all the trouble and related expenses, I want good seats and a good game. That second part is why I'm considering holding off on this year.... :(

Edited by Augie