Bradford/Kelly 2017

RyanC883

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a Bradford guy but he looked good dude. Especially when A.P. went down.

I thought it was one of his best game. It's still 17 points and no one thinks he isn't capable of a good game hefe or there.

What separates a franchise guy is consistently doing hat and so far in his career, he hasn't been capable of that. But maybe his 3rd team is the charm.

Np. 😉

You have really good points. You just push it down our throats. Especially when our fan base is realing.

Well I could talk about something else let me know i will start a thread. But my short time here it seems like the Taylor threads get more discussion going.

Well I could talk about something else let me know i will start a thread. But my short time here it seems like the Taylor threads get more discussion going.

It seems to be the elephant in the room right now.

I think the kid is gonna turn it around tho and I hope so because TT could be really dangerous with proper schemes. Very few have his speed and deep arm accuracy.

He's the closest we've had to a franchise QB in a long time.

It seems to be the elephant in the room right now.

I think the kid is gonna turn it around tho and I hope so because TT could be really dangerous with proper schemes. Very few have his speed and deep arm accuracy.

He's the closest we've had to a franchise QB in a long time.

I honestly really wish he would prove me wrong. I hate always looking for a QB i would like to spend time looking at other positions. I miss looking at College LBers.

I really want that Franchise QB, i am not sitting here saying Taylor flop to prove me right. I want him to prove me wrong, i just havent seen one sign of that. And my hope i was wrong is fading

I honestly really wish he would prove me wrong. I hate always looking for a QB i would like to spend time looking at other positions. I miss looking at College LBers.

I really want that Franchise QB, i am not sitting here saying Taylor flop to prove me right. I want him to prove me wrong, i just havent seen one sign of that. And my hope i was wrong is fading

Agree. I like a lot about Tyrod but thought he could be a better NFL qb with worse stats this year. But his ability to see the field and make progressions is a huge issue. And the fact you have to limit the amount of passes you throw doesn't scream $27 million to me.

It is clear we need a "franchise" QB, or at least not a "backup" playing starter. Here is my suggestion:

1. Get Bradford on a 2-3 year deal. He showed last night that he is a baller when healthy, and Diggs has a similar game to Watkins. He has a 17 million cap-hit next year. If Teddy is healthy I see the Vikings cutting him.

2. Draft Kelly. He can learn behind Bradford for a few years.

3. Keep Jones as the 3rd string QB.

Cut TT and Manuel. (well, try to trade them, but that may not work. Unless Chip Kelly thinks TT is his answer).

yes or some other vetern

Dude, it's a good QB draft year. DeShone Kizer, Deshaun Watson, Brad Kaaya, Chad Kelly. You probably have two top fivers and 4 firsts all together. I wouldn't trouble myself at all with Sam Bradford's situation.

and those guys need to sit and learn NFL offense, except Kaaya.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

I got banned after the 2015 draft for reminding people that Karlos hit his ex-girlfriend. Apparently that was slander, two days after someone quite literally proposing that La'el Collins contracted an assassin to kill his ex.

Glad you came here wasting your time on that PC board, I guess telling the truth is bad.

Dude, it's a good QB draft year. DeShone Kizer, Deshaun Watson, Brad Kaaya, Chad Kelly. You probably have two top fivers and 4 firsts all together. I wouldn't trouble myself at all with Sam Bradford's situation.

Kizer wont come out IMO he stays at ND for his junior year.

Chad Kelly is a bunch of average and not worth a 1st round pick

That leaves Watson and Kaaya. Kaaya is 2-3 years away from starting and the only way you get Watson is with the first overall.

That leaves Watson and Kaaya. Kaaya is 2-3 years away from starting and the only way you get Watson is with the first overall.

While I agree with you that Kizer will likely stay in school because ND has a good track record of keeping people in school. However that entire team also did just watch Jaylon Smith go from a top 5 pick to drafted in the second round because of an Injury.

I think you will see more and more players jump as soon as they are able, especially with the advisory committee gives them 1st round grades.

It is clear we need a "franchise" QB, or at least not a "backup" playing starter. Here is my suggestion:

1. Get Bradford on a 2-3 year deal. He showed last night that he is a baller when healthy, and Diggs has a similar game to Watkins. He has a 17 million cap-hit next year. If Teddy is healthy I see the Vikings cutting him.

2. Draft Kelly. He can learn behind Bradford for a few years.

3. Keep Jones as the 3rd string QB.

Cut TT and Manuel. (well, try to trade them, but that may not work. Unless Chip Kelly thinks TT is his answer).

Would not draft Kelly, most people are going on his last name and forget he is not much bigger TT in height

I'd say first overall is looking like a definite potential for the Buffalo squad this year!

Frank Reich, Jim Kelly Nephew, Bill Polian....

This must end......

Just because you know the name doesnt mean they are good or the rigt fit

Pegs has learned anyway. He brought in Lafontaine to the Sabres who brought in Ted Nolan, that worked real well.

Ralph brought in Marv to put out Donahoe's dumpster fire, that worked too, i'm sure pegs see's that.

Fresh and young Gm is what this team needs.

With patience from the fan-base, which will never happen around here.

This.

Kelly isn't even a top 50 player rated right now by a lot of scouts. so that puts him as a later 2nd rounder.

Kizer and Watson are rated as top 5 players overall right now and Kaaya is a top 15 guy at this point.

I watched both the Chad Kelly and ND games Saturday.

I am not sure why Kizer gets so much love...he looks good - but Sparty shut him completely down till they let up the choke hold after going up 30 points.

OTOH CK put up - what 420 yards - 3 tds - against ALA - the best team in football who never let up....

What am I missing?

Bradford and Mayfield aren't that great. Kayaa looks ok. Of the ones you've all mentioned, I would still go after Kelly. Not because of the last name but because of the raw talent he seems to possess. He just needs a good coach to help him develop.