What the !@#$ has David Lee done in his career??

BringBackFergy

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/coaches/lee_david/49968f10-6ab2-488d-abc0-852291512e71?qwr=fullsite_temporary

This could be the **** show of all NFL coaching resumes. Helped Fitz to a 24 TD season (no mention of INT's). Then to NYJ to coach Geno Smith who "started all 16 games" (yeah, that's the only fluff they could muster). Before that, coached Chad Pennington and Chad Henne.

Sign me up. This guy is a keeper.

He can hang his hat on how Romo turned out. That's.....really about it. I don't trust anyone on this staff to develop a QB.

Chad Pennington managed to win games with one of the worst arms (post-shoulder trouble) I've seen in the modern NFL. But I'll admit it, that's not exactly high praise if it's the second item on your resume, and besides, Pennington was awfully smart all by himself, kind of the homeless man's Peyton Manning.

Chad Pennington managed to win games with one of the worst arms (post-shoulder trouble) I've seen in the modern NFL. But I'll admit it, that's not exactly high praise if it's the second item on your resume, and besides, Pennington was awfully smart all by himself, kind of the homeless man's Peyton Manning.

Agree did he really "develop" and already seasoned Vet in Pennington?

I thought he made a mess of Fitz the first time he was here. Fitzpatrick doesn't play Quarterback conventionally because he is not conventional. He doesn't have what most Quarterbacks have so giving him the textbook technical pointers and telling him to move his feet like this and rotate his body like that was never going to help him. All of a sudden we ended up with a Fitzpatrick who was even less accurate because he was too busy trying to throw like David Lee wanted him to throw.

Fitz is a guy who you just have to say "this is what he is and this is how he plays" and then put pieces around him to help..... you know.... kind of like the Jets have. Meddling with his "technique" is never going to improve him.

Yeah, I wasn't excited about a lot of Rex's staff hires, ANthony Lynn included. It seems like he talks about these guys like they're all great and it's like...Rex, come on buddy, you're poaching them from your awful Jets team.

I remember reading about David Lee a bunch in his first time around and getting excited. When you really break it down, he's been apart of really no QB development or teams of note. I guess you could say Romo, but is Romo that great? How many playoff wins does he have? He strikes me as an unorthodox styled QB anyways. He makes stuff happen on broken plays and has good instincts, so I'm not sure what gets attributed to David Lee there.