How is Watkins?

gjv001

I just want to chime in quickly and say one thing to mrags and all of you......

Mrags does make some pretty tasty ribs (super tender, fall off the bone goodness with a sweet candied exterior)....now that I said that, mrags ribs are "Sammy-like".

At this point in the season, based on their comparative values (as a rib cooker and as a WR)...Mrags is playing at a ProBowl level.

A real value Mrags was... From getting picked last in gym class to pro bowl rib cooker... Sammy on the other hand... Ugh...

Sammy's rib compare well to Mrags ribs... Soft, dark, fall off the bone easily....

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to chime in quickly and say one thing to mrags and all of you......

Mrags does make some pretty tasty ribs (super tender, fall off the bone goodness with a sweet candied exterior)....now that I said that, mrags ribs are "Sammy-like".

At this point in the season, based on their comparative values (as a rib cooker and as a WR)...Mrags is playing at a ProBowl level.

Call me biased because he makes one hell of a breakfast sandwich and drives a great Ford pickup, but I can also attest to the fact that Mrags certainly does know his ribs. However Mr. Fergy, I will politely disagree with your post and would have to say that the bone structure of Mrags ribs were very "un-Sammy-like" as the integrity of the bone was maintained while dining on said rib.

A real value Mrags was... From getting picked last in gym class to pro bowl rib cooker... Sammy on the other hand... Ugh...

Sammy's rib compare well to Mrags ribs... Soft, dark, fall off the bone easily....

...and they both have a screw loose.

Call me biased because he makes one hell of a breakfast sandwich and drives a great Ford pickup, but I can also attest to the fact that Mrags certainly does know his ribs. However Mr. Fergy, I will politely disagree with your post and would have to say that the bone structure of Mrags ribs were very "un-Sammy-like" as the integrity of the bone was maintained while dining on said rib.

Your entire post is discredited based on your admiration of his Ford.

Get it straight Cletus, I was the one that was picked last and I am still bitter.....

...and they both have a screw loose.

Your entire post is discredited based on your admiration of his Ford.

I beg to differ sir....we're talking bone structure and the fact that he drives a Ford lends further credence to his knowledge on the subject. Back to the topic, Sammy's bone structure is far closer to some chicken wings that I have consumed...splintered and of poor integrity.

Hahahaha. If you dont like it you don't have to read my posts. Hell, you can just put me on ignore. I've got a secret for you, I know the mods and they like me more than you.

You know what I find really hilarious about this whole thing. Is that you are all attacking me for expressing my opinion about a player that hasn't lived up to his draft status. A player that hasn't done much of anything in this league. I've never attacked anyone here in response to Sammy Blumpkin, yet everyone loves to attack me. Awe... It must be so damn aggravating to know that your all wrong. At least so far.

enjoy yourselves.

6th grade boys bathroom to the life. If it's a secret, who told first, you or they? :w00t: Don't kid yourself, they like your ribs and face time being likeable gets you some cred, but that will wear off if you keep up as you're going.

Everyone loves to attack poor mrags just for expressing his little old opinion! Protect me from yourself! YOU go away, don't express YOUR opinion of ME! Poor lil mrags!

Bullpucky, no one is attacking you for "expressing your opinion", you're getting flack for HOW you're expressing your opinion. In a crusade, with post after post calling Watkins a "loser" "kitty" and other terms yukked up in 6th grade boys bathrooms, then crowing about what a little genius you are 'cuz you can come on a message board, start repeated crusades, and fluff yourself when guys you hate get hurt or don't do well elsewhere.

You could express the same opinion that Watkins doesn't want to be here and isn't willing to play hurt, just like that, and everything would stay civil.

Watkins is awesome. He will heal and he will dominate again

Texas Roadhouse has ribs, and loaded baked potatoes. We don't need no mrags

Ya know, this guy has a valid point!!! Hahahaha

6th grade boys bathroom to the life. If it's a secret, who told first, you or they? :w00t: Don't kid yourself, they like your ribs and face time being likeable gets you some cred, but that will wear off if you keep up as you're going.

Everyone loves to attack poor mrags just for expressing his little old opinion! Protect me from yourself! YOU go away, don't express YOUR opinion of ME! Poor lil mrags!

Bullpucky, no one is attacking you for "expressing your opinion", you're getting flack for HOW you're expressing your opinion. In a crusade, with post after post calling Watkins a "loser" "kitty" and other terms yukked up in 6th grade boys bathrooms, then crowing about what a little genius you are 'cuz you can come on a message board, start repeated crusades, and fluff yourself when guys you hate get hurt or don't do well elsewhere.

You could express the same opinion that Watkins doesn't want to be here and isn't willing to play hurt, just like that, and everything would stay civil.

So you don't mind what he said, it's how he said it?? Are you guys married? Lol

I think we found Mrs. Ags

So you don't mind what he said, it's how he said it?? Are you guys married? Lol

I think we found Mrs. Ags

There is but one appropriate response to that, Cletus, and I must make it.

MOONING.gif

Seriously, one sees it all the time. 10 posters come on a message board and express similar opinions. 9 of them have some discussion and move on. The 10th gets pummeled and starts whinging about how "he's being attacked only for expressing an honest opinion and I'm right too!" No, you're not being attacked for expressing an opinion, you're being attacked for being a d*ck about it. If if floats your boat to be a d*ck, fine, be a d*ck, but then don't whinge about being attacked just for expressing an honest opinion, 'cuz that ain't the story. You're being attached for being a d*ck, if that's what you want, own it with pride.

You want to conduct a wedding, try mrags and that revenant enlightener dude two threads over.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

@NickVeronica

Updates on Sammy Watkins' foot injury and his meeting with #Bills ownership last week: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/09/19/sammy-watkins-says-hes-good-go-rex-not-sure/

Csw1d1FXEAQbyiY.jpg

Thanks for all the awesome updates on a daily basis 26! We need a healthy Watkins and Goodwin out there to have a passing attack. It looked like on the Interception that a healthy Watkins woulda made the catch or broken it up. He also dropped that one pass in the Red zone on the left side of the field. I think Roman saw that Watkins was open on that, and when they came back to it and called the same play it was picked. So is it me or does Watkins look like the foot is slowing him down?

EDIT: Very Telling comments by Watkins. Points for anyone saying Roman was trying to outsmart everyone and outsmarted himself

“As I watch film, I even said we need to go to (receiver Robert) Woods more – he’s open every play,” Watkins said. “But as a wide receiver, you want to get 10 targets, you want to see what you can do. You want to help your team out as much as you can. But that goes to say Woods needs 10 targets too, he needs the ball too. Clay needs the ball too.

“The playbook is open to everyone,” Watkins added later. “We got all the plays. Now we’re just trying to get back to the basics of what we’re doing, master the plays that we need to master instead of trying to trick people.”

Edited by Marty McFly

MOONING.gif

Seriously, one sees it all the time. 10 posters come on a message board and express similar opinions. 9 of them have some discussion and move on. The 10th gets pummeled and starts whinging about how "he's being attacked only for expressing an honest opinion and I'm right too!" No, you're not being attacked for expressing an opinion, you're being attacked for being a d*ck about it. If if floats your boat to be a d*ck, fine, be a d*ck, but then don't whinge about being attacked just for expressing an honest opinion, 'cuz that ain't the story. You're being attached for being a d*ck, if that's what you want, own it with pride.

You want to conduct a wedding, try mrags and that revenant enlightener dude two threads over.

As a totally unbiased observer... In that situation, and I can see it in this one, maybe he's just super passionate about his belief... If señor Ags made derogatory comments about someone who may have had opposing views, and I missed it, please allow me this moment to stand corrected... These stinkin' forums are so difficult to tell the tone behind someone's post it's crazy... And on a side note- Ags and I both work in a prison, so actions like what you did in your reply suggest you're advertising something... I, for one, am not interested in your 2 hole....

MOONING.gif

I'm offended...and whinging

Watkins is only as good as his feet. He lives and dies by his mobility. He can't catch contested passes. What did he do last season other than catch a lot of bombs? He knew how to get open and could outrun CBs, awesome, but there wasn't very much playmaking behind the chains or between the hash marks. He always looks hesitant on those types of plays. Pussified even.

If the opportunity presents itself, I would trade him in a heartbeat for two first round picks.

I guess because of the mess there. yea it would be a decent value trade considering the cost to get him. that said if we can keep this kid past his rookie contract. Get or have the QB understand how much effin damage he is capable of doing. And Keep him healthy. he is going down in the books as a great player. Not just a great Bills player. I really don't want too see him do it anywhere else. It would suck.

first of all, I never complained or gave 2 chits that you or anyone else attack me in this thread, any thread, on this site, or in real life.

Second. Yes, I am a Dick. I wear that chit proudly. Apparently it bothers you to the point that you keep replying to my "6th grade bathroom" language. Apparently you were so bothered that you had to chime in and tell me to "knock it off" because the big bad mods are getting sick of me and will do something about it.

FaceTime? What FaceTime? I've been to a few tailgates and met a few people and ironically, most of them seem to like me. Which actually hurts because my main goal is to piss people off all day. It's not like I hang out with these people on a daily or weekly basis.

Yes, I do cook up some mean food. I would say my culinary skills are borderline great to amazing. Probably in par with Sammy Blumpkins career output in comparison. I'm at least as good as Goass Goodwin and CJ Spiller so I have that going for me.

I still find it funny that I have a "crusade" against Sammy for all his faults that he brings to the table. Yet, you don't have a crusade for backing him like he's your boyfriend that keeps hitting you and you keep going back thinking it'll be alright.

Your most likely butthurt that you picked him 1st round in your fantasy draft and he's not performing. Your probably in last place, and already out of any contention at some prize money. Just like the Bills in the playoffs in 2016.

Keep up your crusade against me personally because you don't like my opinion of your boyfriend. That's fine. Like I said, I'm a Dick. I will lace that B$&@H up and wear it proudly.

Edited by mrags