Any word on Goodwin?

USMCBillsFan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed he literally crawled off the field after his last catch and it was very briefly mentioned as it happened but nothing after that. And I haven't seen anyone post anything. So is he hurt once again? Anyone know?

That bomb was a thing of beauty we've been waiting two years for.

It's appropriate you should bring it up because his crawl off the field look like a battlefield injury.

I think he wants that second contract badly but the old habit of giving in whenever there is pain is hard for him to break.

Football players learn how to protect themselves......track starts just get hurt.

That bomb was a thing of beauty we've been waiting two years for.

It's appropriate you should bring it up because his crawl off the field look like a battlefield injury.

I think he wants that second contract badly but the old habit of giving in whenever there is pain is hard for him to break.

Football players learn how to protect themselves......track starts just get hurt.

EXACTLY! This is what's been needed! Use his speed! Hopefully he ain't broke yet!!

They arent saying anything about it on NFL Net so I doubt its serious. With Sammy out we need Goodwin in there. To have a somewhat fast option at WR. Im thinking its gonna be

Woods

Salas

Goodwin

for the next few weeks. Watkins is obviously done for a while.

Silver lining is 11 days rest

@JoeBuscaglia

Marquise Goodwin has been cleared from the concussion protocol. Not here today due to personal reasons. #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

Goodwin must've taken care of personal issue quickly. Out here at practice. #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

Goodwin out of concussion protocol. Expected to participate fully today. #Bills