Any word on Goodwin?

USMCBillsFan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That bomb was a thing of beauty we've been waiting two years for.

It's appropriate you should bring it up because his crawl off the field look like a battlefield injury.

I think he wants that second contract badly but the old habit of giving in whenever there is pain is hard for him to break.

Football players learn how to protect themselves......track starts just get hurt.

Seriously that **** was amazing. It looked like a perfect Madden play. Imagine if we had a fully healthy Watkins, Goodwin, Listenbee! I know Listenbee is unproven but so was Will Fuller and hes killing it in houston. Is it me or does Sammy look slow out there? How long will it be till hes up to full speed again, if ever?

Unbelievable how much hate this guy gets here.

Y'all need to go back to your piddly jobs.

Is that a shot at Watkins or sarcasm?

Next Gen Stats: Goodwin, Diggs show off speed
From Marquise Goodwin's 84-yard TD sprint past Darrelle Revis to one of the fastest sacks you'll ever see, this week was all about the speed of professional football in the scope of Next Gen Stats.

Thursday Night Football's first Color Rush night of the season featured plenty of monochromatic blurs, but none was faster than Buffalo's Marquise Goodwin. A decorated track and field athlete, the former Olympic triple jumper hit a top speed of 22.25 mph and zoomed right past Darrelle Revis on his 84-yard touchdown reception, which was good for the fastest recorded speed of any ball-carrier in the 2016 season -- until Sunday night.

Watkins said today the foot is fine. He's been able to do things that he was unsure of and the foot is no excuse. He wants targets , but also said RW and Clay need more targets too. They need to execute better as an offense. Besides, he's been open in these first two games. The foot hasn't been a problem really.

The best way to increase targets is to get more first downs. When the offense goes 3-and-out half the time, no one is going to see a lot of targets.

Seriously that **** was amazing. It looked like a perfect Madden play. Imagine if we had a fully healthy Watkins, Goodwin, Listenbee! I know Listenbee is unproven but so was Will Fuller and hes killing it in houston. Is it me or does Sammy look slow out there? How long will it be till hes up to full speed again, if ever?

Is that a shot at Watkins or sarcasm?

Comparing Listenbee to Fuller is a bit premature. Listenbee is a 6th round pick who hasn't seen the field. Fuller was a 1st round selection. Granted I would like to see what Listenbee is capable of but not going to go crazy until I see something on the field. Just glad to see Goodwin finally doing something.

Comparing Listenbee to Fuller is a bit premature. Listenbee is a 6th round pick who hasn't seen the field. Fuller was a 1st round selection. Granted I would like to see what Listenbee is capable of but not going to go crazy until I see something on the field. Just glad to see Goodwin finally doing something.

That is true regarding draft order but, I was speaking more to the speed both have. Im glad Goodwin finally gave his haters something to chew on.

I definitely think it's a Rex thing. Who else do you identify getting as much?

It seems all OTAs we read about personal matters without any explanation.

Does not mean they are not viable, and certainly it is not my business. Appears to me the qty of hall passes has risen !