Suck for Kizer?

RyanC883

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love everyone mentioning Montana and Theisman because I incited I would stay away from ND players. Montana played about 40 years ago when ND was a legit national powerhouse. Notre Dame is not a real power anymore. Imo this plays a role in how I judge Kizer. I'm far more impressed with Kelly defeating Bama then anything Kizer has done. Don't count me as impressed when Kizer dominates BC, Navy, and Nevada. This week against Michigan State will be one of his few real tests.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

cam led his team to 12-4 in his 3rd year.

kizer has a quick release cannon. i'm gonna watch a lot of this kid saturday.

Cam had and still has relied on a good running game, if he had to carry the team he would fail

No. not at all. I just don't see Kizer as being a franchise QB. I just believe that ND's constant exposure (every game on NBC) results in players gaining tremendous amounts of publicity. This results in them constantly being overrated by fans, media, and even scouts alike. I remember Kiper giving Manti Teo a first round grade. People see these guys all the time, and are more likely to remember their highlights. I'll take what Chad Kelly did against Bama any day over Kizer stomping all over Nevada,BYU, and Boston College. It makes me weary of Kizer.

They are playing Saturday just in case you want to see it again.

Kizer is going to be very good. And there are people that have him ranked about Watson right now. Matt Miller comes to mind in his rankings of top 50 he released a couple days ago.

However in those same rankings Chad Kelly is not even ranked in his top 50 players.