Dump Wrex, Hire Coughlin?

Reed83HOF

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I suppose we're stuck with him for the season, I think the players would have to revolt for him to get fired-midseason

It looks like the defense has already been playing to get him fired

Yeah I suppose we're stuck with him for the season, I think the players would have to revolt for him to get fired-midseason

And that's just it, outside of Jerry Hughes, this is the most heartless, gutless bunch of wieners I've ever seen wear the Bills uni. They LOVE Rex because he asks nothing of them. They still get paid, and get to call themselves NFL players, they just don't have to work at it. I mean honestly, the 2-14 teams played harder than this.

No more retreads whose best years were like 5 years ago.

The Giants fired him for a reason. The Jets fired Rex for a reason. And yes, we hired him after being irrelevant for years.

They didnt fire him, he stepped down because he didnt like the owner meddling in football affairs

Rex is making it through the season and most likely will be our coach next year as well. There's no way pegula pays Rex 15 million over the next 3 years to not be our coach. Tom coughlin is way too old and it really makes no sense to bring him in at this point. He had Eli Manning and couldn't win for the last few years with him, he's not going to be a winner with Tyrod.

Rex is making it through the season and most likely will be our coach next year as well. There's no way pegula pays Rex 15 million over the next 3 years to not be our coach. Tom coughlin is way too old and it really makes no sense to bring him in at this point. He had Eli Manning and couldn't win for the last few years with him, he's not going to be a winner with Tyrod.

next you're going to tell me there's no santa