Cowher wants the Bills job

4merper4mer

But that is not the issue on the table. There are 2 issues IMHO:

1) Is Cowher an upgrade? (methinks Yes. Real discipline and accountability. But wants personnel control).

2) Is there somebody better, instead of chasing the bright-shiny-object which got us Rexy? (dunno yet).

Cover wants personnel control? Ok give it to him. Can't be worse than this grease fire we have now. I'm all for it. I know people say the game has passed him by? Who cares hire 2 hot shot coordinators boom

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty weird only one guy who tells tales picked up on it.

The Google machine and the news outlets haven't said a peep.

Delete this nonsense.

Did you watched it? Sober?

He blasted Rex relentlessly in an unprofessional manner. It was above and beyond the norm even for the hype machines that are today's broadcasts. VERY little reading between the lines was needed as he subtly hinted at remedies. If you can't decipher stuff you watch, then don't try.

He blasted Rex relentlessly in an unprofessional manner. It was above and beyond the norm even for the hype machines that are today's broadcasts. VERY little reading between the lines was needed as he subtly hinted at remedies. If you can't decipher stuff you watch, then don't try.

Where's the link Chaucer ?

Fwiw, was out downtown and a guy told us a story of overhearing Russ at the bar talking about their interest in Cower. Said they made a run at him initially, they make overtures to him and they still are interested - if he were down, they would find a way to get him. Didn't sound like it was super recent, but this year...

Again, overheard at a bar, so take it FWIW, but interesting.

I have been known too bash the POTUS relentlessely. And i have been very unprofessional doing it. I have also bashed Keith Richards for not being able to play guitar anymore. I don't want either of those jobs.

Man your one person crusade is really reaching now. so a retired coach bashes a active coach because he wants the job? LOL please post up the segment. First off again he is a retired coach for YEARS! secondly why would he want to come to Buffalo? What is the atrraction there? You know besides constant trolling. Stay on PPP please!

Edited by Best Player Available

I have been known too bash the POTUS relentlessely. And i have been very unprofessional doing it. I have also bashed Keith Richards for not being able to play guitar anymore. I don't want either of those jobs.

Man your one person crusade is really reaching now. so a retired coach bashes a active coach because he wants the job? LOL please post up the segment. First off again he is a retired coach for YEARS! secondly why would he want to come to Buffalo? What is the atrraction there? You know besides constant trolling. Stay on PPP please!

I don't agree with Cowher. I would not want him. I don't think it is fair what he did to Rex even though I think Rex is lost. I just know I saw him lobbying.

Where's the link Chaucer ?

Did you see the game last night?

Link?

It was on the broadcast and I have better interpretation skills than you, so even if you saw it you did not know what you were watching.

I don't agree with Cowher. I would not want him. I don't think it is fair what he did to Rex even though I think Rex is lost. I just know I saw him lobbying.

cannot argue the fact Rex is lost. He cannot pull this off. I didn't see Cowher but he turned Buffalo down once. he recommended Chan. and these guys get really comfy in their cushy tv analyst jobs. He's done he could call Pegula directly and lobby if he was interested.IMO

cannot argue the fact Rex is lost. He cannot pull this off. I didn't see Cowher but he turned Buffalo down once. he recommended Chan. and these guys get really comfy in their cushy tv analyst jobs. He's done he could call Pegula directly and lobby if he was interested.IMO

I am not saying I am interested in the Bills getting him. I am also not saying I know anything about the Bills being interested.

I am saying I can read people and I watched him last night and I know he is interested. Oddly enough it was so easy to tell that it makes me think less of him as a candidate.

Fwiw, was out downtown and a guy told us a story of overhearing Russ at the bar talking about their interest in Cower. Said they made a run at him initially, they make overtures to him and they still are interested - if he were down, they would find a way to get him. Didn't sound like it was super recent, but this year...

Again, overheard at a bar, so take it FWIW, but interesting.

russ overheard at a bar? I feel like I have had that before.

Ha ha, I'm with you. I'm just waiting on people to suggest Parcells, Jimmy Johnson or Don Shula. Maybe we can bring back Marv? I'm ready to look to the future. I want what's next, not what worked 20+ years ago.

I believe a few dead people were also suggested, but that might actually help. Maybe if we let them draw plays in the dirt......OK I'm a little emotional still.

Ha ha, I'm with you. I'm just waiting on people to suggest Parcells, Jimmy Johnson or Don Shula. Maybe we can bring back Marv? I'm ready to look to the future. I want what's next, not what worked 20+ years ago.

That sounds good in theory........but Gary Kubiak......Ron Rivera.....Pete Carroll......Bill Belichick.......John Fox........these are the SB HC's past 3 seasons.

Before that, the Harbaugh's and Coughlin......old school types.

The trend toward young new coaches having success has tailed off.

Lot's of successful retreads capable of hiring coordinators to succeed in the new NFL.

That sounds good in theory........but Gary Kubiak......Ron Rivera.....Pete Carroll......Bill Belichick.......John Fox........these are the SB HC's past 3 seasons.

Before that, the Harbaugh's and Coughlin......old school types.

The trend toward young new coaches having success has tailed off.

Lot's of successful retreads capable of hiring coordinators to succeed in the new NFL.

Yes with guys like McDaniels, Patricia, Gase, Bevell, Bradley, and Sean McDermott actually doing the game planning. The coordinators and position coaches actually do the coaching. McDaniels offensive mind is why I want him running the team.

You wouldn't want to be a Rolling Stone?