Cowher wants the Bills job

4merper4mer

Yes with guys like McDaniels, Patricia, Gase, Bevell, Bradley, and Sean McDermott actually doing the game planning. The coordinators and position coaches actually do the coaching. McDaniels offensive mind is why I want him running the team.

McDaniels and Roman are good friends ... maybe inconsequential but they played together at JCU and still tight Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McDaniels and Roman are good friends ... maybe inconsequential but they played together at JCU and still tight

Yeah, with London Fletcher, Brian Polian, Nick Casserio and Tom Telesco (I think), that JCU team has a lot of NFL ties. My sister was there then.

I forgot about David Caldwell too

Edited by Kirby Jackson

cannot argue the fact Rex is lost. He cannot pull this off. I didn't see Cowher but he turned Buffalo down once. he recommended Chan. and these guys get really comfy in their cushy tv analyst jobs. He's done he could call Pegula directly and lobby if he was interested.IMO

Don't you get it, he sees the obvious that no one else can in Cowher's words? He can't function in society because he knows things are there that he just can't convince others are.

Pegula needs to hire a czar before he hire the next coach. Spend the next few weeks finding a candidate and then turn football operations over to him.

Why? What successful organizations can you point to that have a czar? For that matter, what unsuccessful organizations can you point to that have a czar?

Cowher would be an amazing hire but not sure he has it left in him anymore. Hes been away from the game so long. Anyone would be an upgrade over Rex at this point

is being part of a studio crew really that far away from the game ??

I have no interest in Cowher at all. It's at orally different game than when he was successful. Josh McDaniels is my guy

Oh, Please God no.

is being part of a studio crew really that far away from the game ??

I don't know for sure, but I don't think being a studio crew is nearly as encompassing and demanding.

At least, given the amount of uninformed cr*p these guys spew I can't imagine it...