The Re-Education of Ronald Darby

YoloinOhio

My feeling Sunday was the Ronald Darby blew a chance at 3 turnovers.

He was in position to make them because he was playing very well.

But the two interceptions and the opportunity to strip Flacco of the ball on the blitz are the kind of plays he CAN make, but he's got to be more aware/prepared for those moments because they will happen for him in this defense.

My feeling Sunday was the Ronald Darby blew a chance at 3 turnovers.

He was in position to make them because he was playing very well.

But the two interceptions and the opportunity to strip Flacco of the ball on the blitz are the kind of plays he CAN make, but he's got to be more aware/prepared for those moments because they will happen for him in this defense.

There was an interception that Darby dropped that could have won the game for us

but WEO.....jesus man you need to learn what "schooled" means.....cuz our D pretty much owned the balt receivers all game.

There was an interception that Darby dropped that could have won the game for us

but WEO.....jesus man you need to learn what "schooled" means.....cuz our D pretty much owned the balt receivers all game.

Defensive backs with good hands are called wide receivers.

Darby did a great job in coverage.

Find a new whipping boy.

I have a suggestion if you can't come up with one on your own.

Defensive backs with good hands are called wide receivers.

This is no longer valid.

Now defensive backs are guys that would probably have been playing WR or RB a decade ago.

Not so much demand for 5'11" WR anymore but that's just right for a CB and the ball skills of CB's have improved greatly.

This is no longer valid.

Now defensive backs are guys that would probably have been playing WR or RB a decade ago.

Not so much demand for 5'11" WR anymore but that's just right for a CB and the ball skills of CB's have improved greatly.

I still thought Darby played a pretty good game......shoot.....there were a lot of D guys that showed well.....Lorax.....both Browns.....Hughes of course.....others as well.....

O lost that game

I still thought Darby played a pretty good game......shoot.....there were a lot of D guys that showed well.....Lorax.....both Browns.....Hughes of course.....others as well.....

O lost that game

The D definitely didn't lose it but they could have won it.

Good isn't always enough.

The thing about this D is that it's supposed to feature the CB's.......they are the ones in position to make the plays.

It worked as planned........and on many days that would have been enough......but on other days you need to cash in those opportunities on D just to win.

This is no longer valid.

Is that so?

I presume you'll jump to the fore with large data set examples of defensive backs with huge int rates compared to chances.