The Re-Education of Ronald Darby

YoloinOhio

Mike Tanier Verified account @MikeTanier 4h4 hours ago New Jersey, USA

Find out what makes @realronalddarby the NFL's next great shutdown CB #Bills

Next Big Thing: The Re-Education of Bills Cornerback Ronald Darby

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2657960-next-big-thing-the-re-education-of-bills-cornerback-ronald-darby

proxy.jpg?t=HBiDAWh0dHA6Ly9pbWcuYmxlYWNo

"He's understanding the big picture," McDonald said of Darby. "It's not all about man-to-man. Every now and then we've gotta play some zone, and you have to be able to see more than just your man.

"Steph is pretty good at it. Darby's now getting it. That's what he's been working on."

Darby is eager to learn. "A lot of times last year I would just line up and play," he said. "I would just play one-on-one. But knowing where your help is coming from and all of that can help you make more plays and be a better player."

Darby said he spent the offseason working on recognizing formations and tendencies. He worked on pre-snap communication during minicamps.

Edited by YoloinOhio

he was very physical with him, taunting him, baiting him. he got in his head

That must have been some vicious Vulcan mind meld that he did, to burn Darby for a whopping 19 yards on 5 catches. I hope they pull Darby out of his fetal position in time for Thursday.

Lesson 2: Cut your freaking hair or get rid of that wig or whatever's going on with his head.

He'll be faster and also greatly reduce his center of gravity.

Actually, I thought there was a study where some players got haircuts and lost speed and agility. But I can't find it.

there is the Biblical thing

5 catches on 9 targets for 19 yards is schooled?

Wish Duke Williams had been schooled like that.