REX removes his Lap Band to get more wins!!! *from CBS*

I don't even know where to begin on this one. The CBS analyst quoted, "I am not a Bills Believer for a Myriad of Reasons." Another says, "It's time for Rex to call his realtor, because he will be shipped out."

If this helps, God bless Rex. Hell, if fat Rex is a winner and skinny Rex is a loser, then Ho Ho Ho, he better be fattened up for Christmas and bring me my golden goose... THAT'S THE PLAYOFFS REX... We deserve good football. No goose, cut fat Rex loose.

I love football and look forward to watching it, but Thursday night will be like wearing a lapband on my balls. It's too frustrating to watch pathetic football and the monster in me keeps coming back for more.

Here's the article:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/rex-ryan-removes-his-lap-band-for-his-brother-rob-and-to-win-more-games/

Edited by BillsRdue

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find my post from last year (and yes, I did use the search function!): Fat Rex > Skinny Rex.

Keep that weight piling on Rex! 100 lbs till 10-6. Hey, would you be willing to get fat just to make your brother feel better about himself? No! But that's the kind of guy Rex is. Hell, Rex would probably acquire gonorrhea out of solidarity if he knew Rob had it.

I heard it was to support his brother who's lapband failed or reacted bad to him. So now Rex will get fat again

Umm, Rob had a lapband? For hours? Days? It did not appear to be working. I hope the quadruplets are doing well, however.