Jerome Felton is coming back

5 Wide

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think pegulas needs to step in right away and get whaley,Rex and who ever made the decision to bring Reggie Bush, and bring back Jerome Felton and not release marquis the glass Goodwin and looking at our other wide receiver woods other than being a good blocker he's no good the guy can't seem to stay on his feet he constantly falling all over the field watching a little of the Patriots game last night I think we let the wrong receiver go.

I think pegulas needs to step in right away and getrid of whaley,Rex and who ever made the decision to bring Reggie Bush, and bring back Jerome Felton and not release marquis the glass Goodwin and looking at our other wide receiver woods other than being a good blocker he's no good the guy can't seem to stay on his feet he constantly falling all over the field watching a little of the Patriots game last night I think we let the wrong receiver go.

I think pegulas needs to step in right away and get whaley,Rex and who ever made the decision to bring Reggie Bush, and bring back Jerome Felton and not release marquis the glass Goodwin and looking at our other wide receiver woods other than being a good blocker he's no good the guy can't seem to stay on his feet he constantly falling all over the field watching a little of the Patriots game last night I think we let the wrong receiver go.

I think pegulas needs to step in right away and getrid of whaley,Rex and who ever made the decision to bring Reggie Bush, and bring back Jerome Felton and not release marquis the glass Goodwin and looking at our other wide receiver woods other than being a good blocker he's no good the guy can't seem to stay on his feet he constantly falling all over the field watching a little of the Patriots game last night I think we let the wrong receiver go.

I get the sense you feel twice as strongly about this as most people.

It was 1 game... and we lost by 6 on the road. If we make a field goal - we push the point spread. Did you think we'd go undefeated?!

People on this board are literally losing their minds.

Do i think we're good right now? No.

However - if everyone followed this fire everyone mantra, ron rivera would have been fired. Pete Carroll would have been fired.

Why not let go of Reggie Bush?? He didn't look no better than Glenn!!

Vested veteran so if cut he still gets paid.

Whaley must go. Re-signing Felton? ARE YOU @#%ING KIDDING ME? C'MON MAN! Sammy out, Tyrod in the hurt locker, and we re-sign a guy that we don't use anyway. Browns aside, we are the most dysfunctional franchise in the NFL. We deserve all the jokes made about us. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::death::death::death:

You smell like a crypt (but I mean that in a good way).

If the franchise is such a joke, shouldn't it be reflected by a much worse won-loss record in the last couple of seasons?

He did not say it was a GOOD joke. Or his post was good either ....

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

The #Bills are waiving Glenn Gronkowski today to make room for Jerome Felton, source said. One FB in, one FB out.

9/12/16, 1:32 PM

Poor Gronk. One bad game and he's out on his butt. If they were going to judge everyone by last week alone then half the team should be cut. Edited by vincec

This is a good move. The man is an excellent blocker and I think this has more to do with protecting Tyrod as it does opening holes for Shady. Gronk looked a little lost out there Sunday and made a few mistakes that Felton would not have.

Gronks ability to make a big play is not needed as much as Feltion's ability to let Tyrod move around in the pocket and become a threat to run. That ability was completely lost on Sunday. Tyrod stood in the pocket under pressure and dumped off because they played the safeties back.

If a defense plays us like this again, we have to have the threat of Tyrod moving the chains with his legs. And Felton gives us this opportunity without exposing Taylor to injury, Designed rollouts and the use of Clay as a safety valve need to increase. Especially if Sammy is not 100% or not even playing.

Shady, Clay and the supporting staff need to play to Taylor's strength. He is not a pocket passer. Roll him out and keep defenses moving. When they bite, take the shot to Goodwin. We need Felton to make this work. Welcome back Jerome.

Unfortunately for the 2016 Bills they weren't playing the 5-11 2015 Ravens. The Ravens look pretty good. The Bills D was about a B+ which is far better than last year, and except for a really good runner they had the Ravens offense well contained. This looks like the team we expected to see at the start of last year, pretty good defense, shaky offense.

The Bills never got into the flow yesterday, because they couldn't convert third downs and stay on the field often enough. So Shady didn't get enough carries and none of the WRs got enough targets. Why? Taylor played poorly but he was only part of the problem. He needed better protection. On Thursday the Bills with Cordy Glenn hurt play the Jets with their fearsome D line. Gronk is not the answer to protecting Taylor, and Felton is a good pass protector. This is a good move.

Maybe was the plan all along to avoid him being a vested veteran and having his entire salary guaranteed.

I figured it was two fold. This, and let Glenn show how off the progress he seemed to make preseason.

Bills feel they need more protection still. Dray went down, the blocking TE and the line struggled to find consistency .

I was disappointed that Glenn did not go directly to PS and not pass go.

At least the Bills had the option to bring back Felton cheaper ?

Tough lesson to learn though for the price

This thread was everything I expected and more. Love you guys.

I have been thinking that for over 24 hours !

Still, i love the emotion.

The ancient art of Chinese food?

The art of War food

This is a good move. The man is an excellent blocker and I think this has more to do with protecting Tyrod as it does opening holes for Shady. Gronk looked a little lost out there Sunday and made a few mistakes that Felton would not have.

Gronks ability to make a big play is not needed as much as Feltion's ability to let Tyrod move around in the pocket and become a threat to run. That ability was completely lost on Sunday. Tyrod stood in the pocket under pressure and dumped off because they played the safeties back.

If a defense plays us like this again, we have to have the threat of Tyrod moving the chains with his legs. And Felton gives us this opportunity without exposing Taylor to injury, Designed rollouts and the use of Clay as a safety valve need to increase. Especially if Sammy is not 100% or not even playing.

Shady, Clay and the supporting staff need to play to Taylor's strength. He is not a pocket passer. Roll him out and keep defenses moving. When they bite, take the shot to Goodwin. We need Felton to make this work. Welcome back Jerome.

LeSean is not going to pick up those blitzes, and Glenn does not have the exp. No hate on the kid. needs more time

Welcome back Jerome. serious

Hope you get up to 31%percent of snaps/ sarcasm