Week 2: Jets' Game Preparation - Sammy Watkins Active

26CornerBlitz

Preston Brown: "Go Out There and Get a Win" (2:30)

LB Preston Brown addressed the media inside the locker room topics include; defensive communication, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and the home opener.

LeSean McCoy: "We Can't Panic" (2:34)

RB LeSean McCoy addressed the media inside the locker room topics include; the running game, the Jets front seven, and the upcoming game against the Jets.

Jordan Mills: "We Know we are Good" (2:37)
T Jordan Mills addressed the media in the locker room topics included; communication on the offensive line, staying mentally sharp on a short week, and the Jets defensive front.

Incognito: "We are Coming out Extra Motivated" (2:35)
G Richie Incognito addressed the media in the locker room topics included; working on a short week, the Jets defensive front, and communication on the offensive line.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listened to some of Bowles' press conferences - sounds like he's trying to take a page out of Belicheat's book when it comes to pressers. He looks/sounds extremely uncomfortable with, and irritated/annoyed by, the press. He was asked multiple times about what happened to their pass coverage against the Bengals, and just kept repeating "I don't have time to talk about the last game, I'm moving on to Buffalo. If you don't have any questions about the Buffalo game, this is going to be a short press conference".

He will need another 50 or so wins before his petulant child act might be considered quaint and acceptable. In the meantime, I hope the NY sports media rips him a new one.

I'm glad the Bills brought C. Martin back. I had been pulling for him ever since I saw this article.

http://www.wgrz.com/sports/martin-family-copes-with-tragedy-1/316188231

He lost his 2 yr old son in a drowning accident in April. Probably one of the worst things a parent can go through.

Edited by RobRyanFan

I'm glad the Bills brought C. Martin back. I had been pulling for him ever since I saw this article.

http://www.wgrz.com/sports/martin-family-copes-with-tragedy-1/316188231

He lost his 2 yr old son in a drowning accident in April. Probably one of the worst things a parent can go through.

Oh my goodness!! :wacko::(

I had no idea about this.

Just awful to even think about at all.

not probably, one of the worst things.That is The worst thing i could ever imagine.

Players missing last year when we beat them:

Gilmore

Darby (missed most of the game)

McCoy

Karlos Williams

Robert Woods

Aaron Williams

Kyle Williams

Nigel Bradham

I don't like our chances - but we somehow pulled it out last year with Rambo, Tarpley, and leodis playing significant time. Any given thursday i suppose.

We needed a special teams gift fumble TD to ice that one. And a Fitz meltdown.

They will score a few but we will be able to run it on them. Kujo can crush in the run game, its the protect footwork that he whiffs on sometimes.

Coming Soon: "Jets vs. Bills" (1:05)

IT'S GAME TIME BUFFALO. Aaron Williams and the Bills prepare to defend New Era Field as the Jets come to town for the first home game of the 2016 season.

@AdamSchefter

As 0-1 Jets and 0-1 Bills prepare for tonight's game: Under current playoff format, only 12% of teams starting 0-2 went on to make playoffs.

Bills WR Sammy Watkins, listed as questionable for tonight vs. Jets with foot injury, "wants to play and probably will", per league source.

Top 10 reasons why the Bills will light up Thursday night

top-10-9-15-story.jpg

The Bills will play their first game at New Era Field against the Jets in primetime. Here are the top 10 reasons why the Bills will light up Thursday night.

COFFEE WITH THE COACH PRESENTED BY TIM HORTONS (3:55)

Chris Brown sits down with HC Rex Ryan for this week's Coffee With the Coach presented by Tim Hortons. They discuss how the short week impacts the players, the Jets defensive front, and slowing down the Jets offense.