Tank It

MPT

I am writing all these screen names down. Make sure you dont all go running off the board when these posts after ONE GAME end up looking so retarded.

Anyone still on these forums after the last decade and a half of Buffalo ineptitude,is going nowhere.

Look,id love for the Bills to get it going,and make the playoffs. But there's something like 256 games of ineptitude that suggests otherwise. Today's **** show was just further evidence.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone still on these forums after the last decade and a half of Buffalo ineptitude,is going nowhere.

Look,id love for the Bills to get it going,and make the playoffs. But there's something like 256 games of ineptitude that suggests otherwise. Today's **** show was just further evidence.

16 seasons without a playoff berth, and in that time we've seen seven coaches, I don't know how many QBs, two owners, four or five GMs, The only thing that's been at all consistent over that time frame is the fans.

So I blame you. !@#$ off, and maybe we'll see the playoffs.

16 seasons without a playoff berth, and in that time we've seen seven coaches, I don't know how many QBs, two owners, four or five GMs, The only thing that's been at all consistent over that time frame is the fans.

So I blame you. !@#$ off, and maybe we'll see the playoffs.

I blame you. So....this is akward lol

Unless u love pain....time to hit the road?

I blame you. So....this is akward lol

Oh...this is definately Tom's fault in some kind of way

I just cant for the life of me say what it is.....:)

but....all you johnny come lately's.....31 other teams to root for

Unless u love pain....time to hit the road?

I must love pain lol. Was talking to someone today,and was like the the last time the Bills made the playoffs I was 19. He was like dude,aren't you like 35. The joy of being a bills fan lol

Edited by mob16151

I will allow the kids and casual fans here to go on and on with "it's just one game", or "Hey, we just need one guy to", etc etc etc....

To those of us who have been around a while.......the manner in which we played this game has us more bent out of shape than the actual Loss itself.

and the fact that this is just more of the same

Well, if,you want a defensive minded HC you could poach ole Wade Philips.

He seemed to do good with the players he inherited last year.

Go after Belicheck and offer him 20 million a year. Take the tampering fines,lose of draft picks ,etc,etc,he's worth it

My plan is simple

Let football people that know more then you sort it out......

We are in year 2 of a new ownership.....since you dont have a damn clue of how to fix it.....let Pegula do it.

John, you are tireless, and you're right that one game is too early to panic. The problem is that this one game was entirely consistent with what we saw last year, and the year before that, and so on. And to make matters worse, there is not a scrap of evidence that the Pegulas know how to fix it. None.