Insiders say 6-10

TUBSTER

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's kind of the floor to me with the ceiling at 10-6. I think that the Bills will be about a .500 team. 6-10 would be more surprising to me than 10-6.

Yep, I think the people (who aren't Bills fans) see our defense as worse than last year because we lost Mario, Nigel, and Leodis but those where players who weren't that great last year. Also there offense has only gotten better with Tyrods and Sammys chemistry building and Tyrod with some experience under his belt.

This is a good sign.

The national press is always a step behind and rarely has their finger on the pulse of what's going on in the present, at least among teams like Buffalo.

Let this be the "No Respect" year for the Bills.

That type of motivation worked very well for the Bills during the Super Bowl years.

Yep, I think the people (who aren't Bills fans) see our defense as worse than last year because we lost Mario, Nigel, and Leodis but those where players who weren't that great last year. Also there offense has only gotten better with Tyrods and Sammys chemistry building and Tyrod with some experience under his belt.

They also aren't as familiar with the details, like Rex's experimental hybrid defense, a feeling of derision among some/many of the defensive players, and so on.

The D is likely to improve this year for reasons which have nothing to do with personnel.

The national press doesn't latch onto that type of nuance.

I think that it is VERY possible that the Bills have a top 10 offense. If Rex can get the defense under control they have a chance to improve. This is the best collection of skill players on offense since at least the Bledsoe years. This group has more potential. The OL should be solid as well.

I think that it is VERY possible that the Bills have a top 10 offense. If Rex can get the defense under control they have a chance to improve. This is the best collection of skill players on offense since at least the Bledsoe years. This group has more potential. The OL should be solid as well.

Outside of a few Fantasy sites I read, pretty much nobody is paying any attention to the Bills O, even with the success they had last year. It's almost as if they're just sniffing eachothers farts and writing whatever comes to mind

This is a good sign.

The national press is always a step behind and rarely has their finger on the pulse of what's going on in the present, at least among teams like Buffalo.

Let this be the "No Respect" year for the Bills.

That type of motivation worked very well for the Bills during the Super Bowl years.

Or, the Bills have been terrible and until they actually prove that they are a good team they are continue to get crapped on by the experts. And frankly, I can't blame them for doing so.

Or, the Bills have been terrible and until they actually prove that they are a good team they are continue to get crapped on by the experts. And frankly, I can't blame them for doing so.

It's a little misleading though. They are a game over .500 over the last 2 years. Predicting 6 wins is certainly saying that "we think they are getting worse, not better."

It's a little misleading though. They are a game over .500 over the last 2 years. Predicting 6 wins is certainly saying that "we think they are getting worse, not better."

I disagree. The Bills could very well have taken a step back this year. Released very good players on defense. The draftees that were supposed to fill those spots are injured.

Between suspensions and release because of off field issues, its extremely easy for someone to say this team may take a step back.

They had negative off season.

I agree that we will get no respect until we earn it and prove we deserve it.

I'm not worried because I know damn well I do a hell of a lot more research on the Bills than these so called in siders.I read about other teams as well but I study the Bills at least 5 times a day and I know these guys dont.In case anyone wants to know the bills are a better team in year two and have a good chance to make the playoffs...

Edited by bacarri and coke