So how long will it take for Dareus to get back to form?

Punching Bag

He is being treated for depression and his missed test for banned substances was missed which means during 4 weeks being suspended and not apparently appealed he is not able to even be in touch with front office or coaching staff. He did not even attend full preseason so his conditioning will especially be affected.

Darius does not appear to be type to work well alone and I doubt he will be working out equivalently how he should be during offseason and doubt the place he choose his rehabilitation even will be prepared for a NFL athlete level of workout.

He is a big man and a lot of his conditioning and strength can deteriorate. Workouts SHOULD be part of his therapy since being an athlete is so much what he is about RIGHT NOW. I truly hope that his teammates are supporting him but how much they can and how have partly to do with where the facility he choose is located.

Edited by Koolaid

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long will it take Tbd'ers to finally know how to spell his name ?

I've been wondering the same thing, he was pretty cool with hootie but his country stuff sucks ass.

He plays hootie songs and country songs they keep saying on the radio for his upcoming show. Sounds terrible. Edited by Ryan L Billz

He is being treated for depression and his missed test for banned substances was missed which means during 4 weeks being suspended and not apparently appealed he is not able to even be in touch with front office or coaching staff. He did not even attend full preseason so his conditioning will especially be affected.

Darius does not appear to be type to work well alone and I doubt he will be working out equivalently how he should be during offseason and doubt the place he choose his rehabilitation even will be prepared for a NFL athlete level of workout.

He is a big man and a lot of his conditioning and strength can deteriorate. Workouts SHOULD be part of his therapy since being an athlete is so much what he is about RIGHT NOW. I truly hope that his teammates are supporting him but how much they can and how have partly to do with where the facility he choose is located.

I have to assume they set up a spot where he can train in his free time. That said, he's been a roller coaster of motivation. No way you or I can really guess if this will be a month that has him intensely focused on being the best football player he can be, or distracted with other (possibly more important) stuff, or just disengaged

People, Marcel doesn't want to stop smoking... He'll continue getting busted, hurting his team, until he's out of the league one day..

This might actually be true.....

Last year I let it go....mistake by a priviledged player but gonna get it together now doesnt want to screw up his way of life

......then it happened again

If it happens again next year it is a year ban

The bills need to seriously look at a replacement

Dude. Punctuation. Learn it. Use it. Embrace it.

After that, how do you know what Dareus is being treated for? You seem to be getting your knickers in a knot with a bunch of compounded assumptions (Dareus doesn't work well alone so he won't work out during rehab. Dareus won't have chosen a rehab facility capable of accommodating a pro-athlete level workout. Dareus won't be working out during rehab.)

Unless you have a butt-load of inside gouge, none of the above may be true. Worry about Dareus not being in shape if and when he comes back out of shape.