Somewhere ICE is having an aneurysm

Pine Barrens Mafia

You can't build a major program in the American Athletic Conference

Houston's coach will probably end up with a major program next year

Houston all but certain to move into the Big 12 as soon as next year. And Herman will stay with his major program and continue to out recruit and out coach the other coaches in the big 12, especially now with Briles gone.

You really like their coach, think he will build Houston or go to a major program?

yes. He is literally brilliant. As in a member of Mensa. Edited by YoloinOhio

Houston all but certain to move into the Big 12 as soon as next year. And Herman will stay with his major program and continue to out recruit and out coach the other coaches in the big 12, especially now with Briles gone.

yes. He is literally brilliant. As in a member of Mensa.

Next Bills coach?

He definitely has a commanding presence, I'd give em shot as long as he doesn't try to bring that BS college spread with him.

Last I heard Herman founded MENSA B-)

I love the guy and have been hoping that he would be next in line to take over at Ohio State after Urban leaves. Not sure the timing is going to work out in light of all the attention he's getting, though. I'd be psyched to see him coach the Bills, although I'm just not sure his mismatch-based offense will translate to the NFL where there are studs at every position.

And ICE - I haven't seen that poster around here in 10-15 years!

Edited by Willyville Guy