Players cut by other teams that might fit Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't be surprised at Coples, team is desperate at OLB and Rex drafted him in the 1st round (Rex had to like something about him and he is familiar with Rex Ryan's scheme).

I honestly dont think they are "desparate".....if they felt that way they would not have cut Manny Lawson (still trying to figure that one out)

I sincerely wonder if they saw enough from Albright that they felt good about going younger at the position.

Time is gonna tell on this one.

I honestly dont think they are "desparate".....if they felt that way they would not have cut Manny Lawson (still trying to figure that one out)

I sincerely wonder if they saw enough from Albright that they felt good about going younger at the position.

Time is gonna tell on this one.

Lawson didn't seem to fit Rex's scheme or maybe he lost a step. So I think they cut him because of performance as opposed to how much they loved the other players on the depth chart. That being said I obviously am not on the coaching staff so I don't know how much they love the other younger players. But from the outside looking in I could see how they could be looking for an upgrade esp a guy like Coples who Rex drafted high and coached for a few seasons.

Moritz Boehringer

Moritz Böhringer has no reason to sign on our practice squad and is not ready to be a regular 53 member of any squad; he is on practice squad for Vikings and for Bills to sign him to practice squad they would need to sign him to active roster, waive him and then resign to practice squad after waivers. Why would he go thru that when he is where he wants now?