Delusional Tasker

He's just trying to hoodwink some dumb gm listening to his commentary

Besides, he didn't say what draft he was referring to. Might be two firsts in the cfl draft

:lol: And there's that semi-pro league that Austin Trainor played for too. By the way, anyone notice that "trick pass artist" Alex Tanney started preseason game 4 and put up some really nice stats yesterday? (Yeah, I know, it's preseason game 4)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

even that is steep. youre probably closer with the sandwich than the pick.... definitely not both.

and thats not being hard on EJ, its just the reality of what depth QBs get dealt for.

Yes, as long as the Pastrami comes with a dill pickle settle for that. And feel good about it.

There may be a couple of depth QB's cut that can at least be as good as a 0-2 backup.

text of the conversation;

They were saying the Bills would not trade EJ.

His point was, everyone is available for the right price, if someone offered 2 firsts, even the Bills could not not refuse that.

Don't bother. I said the same thing, was told Tasker is bad and should feel bad.

text of the conversation;

They were saying the Bills would not trade EJ.

His point was, everyone is available for the right price, if someone offered 2 firsts, even the Bills could not not refuse that.

Well this would have been helpful info to have in the OP. :lol:

I watched parts of the broadcast and I heard Tasker's comment. My first reaction to it was "is he out of his mind?" but after further thought and after reading this thread, it is clear to me that he was just making an offhand hypothetical comment to bolster his point that the Bills are not likely to trade their backup QB, but that any player can be had for a price if the buyer is willing to overpay. Taking Tasker's comments to mean that he (or anyone) believes that EJ Manuel is worth 2 first round picks is a huge overreaction. EJ is clearly not worth 2 first round picks, 1 first round pick, 1 second round pick, etc. For a team desperate for veteran QB help with some starting experience and some ability, EJ might be worth a middle-round pick. I had a funny feeling at the time that someone on this board would start a thread about the comment. With the roster cuts happening and Week 1 looming, isn't there something better to discuss today?

Edited by msw2112