Bills claim OL Patrick Lewis

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either Velasco or Groy is gonna get turked.

Velasco for sure, and Groy had better play well tomorrow.

If they want to keep Kouandjio and Henderson, both might.

I think Henderson will end up on PUP to start the season. Just my hunch.

My Seahawks fan buddy texted me and said that we got a pretty good center in Lewis. Said he is a great leader and played very well for them down the stretch last season. I also didn't know that he is only 25 years old. I like this move.

I've read/heard good things about him but wonder why they didn't keep him and couldn't find someone to trade for him.

He was an upgrade for them last year and Wilson's numbers improved in the 2nd half of the season with him in there. That said I haven't watched him close enough to know whether he is genuinely good or just an upgrade on the turnstile they started there after trading Unger.

This. I like this part of the NFL season almost as much as the draft.

It is becoming rather fun isn't it. I have mentioned once and now agin, Whaley has built a decent pro scouting program.

And i am now thinking, that is Much more valuable than the draft in the grand scheme

I've read/heard good things about him but wonder why they didn't keep him and couldn't find someone to trade for him.

From what I gather, Seahawks fans are upset with the way Carroll tends to undervalue the center position. Many are still irked about the Max Unger trade, and many are upset about losing Lewis. Looks like they moved an OT to center and that player surpassed Lewis for the starting job. That's all I got. This guy HAS to be a better depth player than Velasco anyway.

My Seahawks fan buddy texted me and said that we got a pretty good center in Lewis. Said he is a great leader and played very well for them down the stretch last season. I also didn't know that he is only 25 years old. I like this move.

Hopeful it's forward thinking. Mentioned, that Wood needs a true dedicated apprentice. Nice to read this kids age.

How homered am i to get a bit enthusiastic about a waiver wire BU C ?

It is becoming rather fun isn't it. I have mentioned once and now agin, Whaley has built a decent pro scouting program.

And i am now thinking, that is Much more valuable than the draft in the grand scheme

It is the bit of his performance the Whaley sucks crowd always conveniently forget. His ability to find depth guys like Bryant and Charles and Hogan and Wynn and Rambo and Ty Powell and Butler and TD Mike who have all played a part on this team the last couple of years even if they are not all here now.

Let's hope the likes of Worthy and the couple of linebackers we have brought in are the latest examples. You have to keep your roster stocked with those solid FA depth pick ups.

It is the bit of his performance the Whaley sucks crowd always conveniently forget. His ability to find depth guys like Bryant and Charles and Hogan and Wynn and Rambo and Ty Powell and Butler and TD Mike who have all played a part on this team the last couple of years even if they are not all here now.

Let's hope the likes of Worthy and the couple of linebackers we have brought in are the latest examples. You have to keep your roster stocked with those solid FA depth pick ups.

I have bee saying for a while that the OBD Pro Personnel Team is very good.

Gentleman both, ^ ^

one of my appreciations for the team now, is the depth building. Solid depth.

Bills used to be so freaking thin at so many positions for so long. Its a new sensation to compare decent safeties or corners. as our friend here recently mentioned.

Think about when Justin Rodgers would come in? It was just waiting for the beat down of him. poor kid.

Leodis in the good ole days. you knew he would get targeted, be at the Receivers hip and miss the ball.

Not many players do i expect to just plain lose the game for us any more

even ej :ph34r:

I have bee saying for a while that the OBD Pro Personnel Team is very good.

Thats because i suggested it first. You know it is true.

Edited by 3rdand12

Gentleman both, ^ ^

one of my appreciations for the team now, is the depth building. Solid depth.

Bills used to be so freaking thin at so many positions for so long. Its a new sensation to compare decent safeties or corners. as out friend mentioned.

Think about when Justin Rodgers would come in? It was just waiting for the beat down of him. poor kid.

Leodis in the good ole days. you knew he would get targeted be at the Receivers hip and miss the ball.

Not many players do i expect to just plain lose the game for us any more

even ej :ph34r:

Thats because i suggested it first. You know it is true.

It pays to followed the suggestions of intelligent people.

It pays to followed the suggestions of intelligent people.

It pays to remain open minded and listen to everyone Brother.

I agree, some more than others. Ha ha ha !

But that is why i spend so much/ too much time here. I learn each day, a bit more about Bills football and some other neat stuffs too.

Go

TBDers !

It pays to remain open minded and listen to everyone Brother.

I agree, some more than others. Ha ha ha !

But that is why i spend so much/ too much time here. I learn each day, a bit more about Bills football and some other neat stuffs too.

Go

TBDers !

That's why I go to the DMV quite a bit whenever they're open.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz