Bills Acquire LB Lerentee McCray from Green Bay

It is pretty easy to do these searches.

I was not speaking to you sir. I was giving Promo a compliment.

and now you have turned it to nearly and insult.

Etiquette my friend, is greatly appreciated

:beer:

Edited by 3rdand12

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what your saying is Stevie Johnson and a whole lotta nothing?

To be fair, most teams 7th rounders look similar and for the most part worse.

Getting solid NFLers in Haggan, Bell, Stevie, Bell, and Polk is pretty damn good over the years, and even Pennington, Pucillo, Haddad and Lankster made a few rosters. I believe in general our scouts/GM's have done a decent job in finding the diamonds in the rough, but have failed to draft well in round 1, which is part of why we are still looking for the next 12, 34, 78, and 83,

To be fair, most teams 7th rounders look similar and for the most part worse.

Getting solid NFLers in Haggan, Bell, Stevie, Bell, and Polk is pretty damn good over the years, and even Pennington, Pucillo, Haddad and Lankster made a few rosters. I believe in general our scouts/GM's have done a decent job in finding the diamonds in the rough, but have failed to draft well in round 1, which is part of why we are still looking for the next 12, 34, 78, and 83,

I'm not arguing it, I agree, just figured I would throw the comment in there for those that get so hurt that the Bills would throw away such a valuable draft pick for a player thats been on an NFL roster

And as per your response, Bell was so good you had to include him twice!

2017/2018 who cares, a crapy pick for a guy who can play special teams and add depth. I would trade every years 7th for a player like that.

2 career special teams tackles..I do see some upside tho..

If you have trouble viewing, open in youtube.

I'm not arguing it, I agree, just figured I would throw the comment in there for those that get so hurt that the Bills would throw away such a valuable draft pick for a player thats been on an NFL roster

And as per your response, Bell was so good you had to include him twice!

lol i was on a roll

With players like Ozamataz Buckshank rumored to be in the first wave of cuts.

Why trade for a linebacker today?

I personally would like to see them kick the tires on Hingle McCringleberry he is a heady player with good instincts and a high football IQ Edited by bacarri and coke