First Four Games - @BAL, v.NYJ, v.ARI, @NE

dayman

Bills open on the road against the .500 talent Ravens group that may well finish in the bottom 1/3rd of the league. Bills take the game with the defense playing better and the offense rushing for 150+ yards.

Then the Jets come to town 4 days later. Bills win in very competitive nail-bitter.

The 2-0 Cardinals then come into town hot and hand the Bills their first loss of the season.

Bills travel to Boston and beat a Brady-less, Dion Lewis-less Pats team that has only 1 win 4 weeks into the season.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the division, the Dolphins have beaten the Browns and Pats but lost their opener on the road at Seattle as well as a road trip to Cinci.

What do you think? Probable? This would put us at 3-1 with head-to-head wins over Pats and Jets. With the first quarter of the season under our belt, we are leading the division and are 1 game ahead of the Jets and Dolphins and 2 games ahead of the Pats.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so, but...

1. Ravens have a bounce back year, and are better: Bills win.

2. Jets continue to build on last season. Better coached team as well: Bills lose.

3. Arizona: Bills get smoked.

4. Bills travel to Boston: Bills lose.

1-3 :cry:

I hope so, but...

2. Jets continue to build on last season. Better coached team as well: Bills lose.

I can see a possible loss to the Jets putting us at 2-2 but I don't see us losing to Pats. They're not Gods, it's going to be real rough on them to start the season they're just missing too much. Agree that Arizona will be too much to handle in week 3. Don't see us losing to the Ravens under any circumstance.

Who do the ravens have on their team besides suggs, flacco and steve smith?

Dumervil, CJ Moseley, Forsett... Some decent guys. Not a scary roster but not a bad one.

The Ravens were very injured last year, don't think of them as an easy team.

But they were only 3-7 the week Forsett and Flacco went down. Not nearly as good a team as they'd been prior.

With the officiating the way it is, and the injuries....1-3. The Bills are screwed.....and I have season tickets. Maybe I'm the one getting screwed. Show me the baby Buffalo!!!!

And if they fail make the playoffs....no more season tickets for me. Watch them seasons drop after this year. I'm guessing a 7,500 drop if they miss the playoffs.

Edited by Bubba Gump

I hope so, but...

Better coached? Not really... Also they will never be as good as last year, Revis and Marshall another year older. Fitz will never be as good as last year and is not good against us.

If anyone has access to an Amazon Prime account I recommend watching "All or Nothing" which documents the entire Cardinals season last year.

Great insight to who they are as a team as well as their front office relationships (coach, owner, GM).

Bottom line - They're beatable. Hope it's a good game.

I want to see them come out 3-1. I'd *prefer* a win over the Patriots instead of the Cardinals because of what that win would mean in the division/conference.

I absolutely think that the Cardinals are a better team than the Bills, but they are also making the dreaded cross-country trip for a 1:00 ET game that seems to really throw a lot of teams off.

Ravens: Bills come out strong against Ravens. 1-0

Jets: Home opener on National TV, Bills roll the Jets in Rex Bowl 3. Rex coached teams have had decent records vs. division opponents. 2-0

Cardinals: The Cards last victory in Buffalo was in 1971, when the were the St. Louis Cardinals. Granted the Cards are well balanced and are Super Bowl favored, I still think the Bills have a shot. 3-0

Patriots: Since 2000, the Bills have only won twice in Foxboro. This will be a huge division game with Tommy still out. A must win for Rex and the Bills organization. 4-0

I think the Ravens are suffering in the secondary, and that is our strength. It might not be easy to run on them but we can run "enough" to balance the attack, I think we win this one but it'll be close.

Jets on the other hand are one year better under Bowls system, and will be much better prepared for TT and Co. Another close one, coaching and clock management will determine the outcome.

The Cards are better, and healthier on paper, I see us dropping this one at home, but we'll be competitive.

The Pats will have 3 games with Jimmy G, and he should improve with each game. I think we can run on them all day long and I expect this to be the game plan. Their D-line and LB core is depleted. Another balanced approach and we come away with a comfortable win on the road.

3 - 1 for the first quarter.

truthfully though, let's just win week one.. :)

Tim-