Kaepernick and the National Anthem

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

Pretty sure you brought up your boy Obama.

You brought up Trump, like all you hate-filled mongers do whenever there is a crisis.

The root of this problem are some bad cops (of all races) on the Minneapolis police force, not whomever the sitting President is.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

You brought up Trump

Of course - he's the current president and he repeated a historical racist verbatim. 

If bringing that up triggers you (Obviously it does - you're screaming about Obama), you're a racist

• Thank you (+1) 1

There was a Loblaws near the old rock pile. It closed up and sat empty for years. Then an African-American opened it up again and called it FIGMOS.  That stood for Finally I Got  My  Own Supermarket.  No lie. The owner stated this on TV.  Lasted less tan a year. When questioned why it closed. he stated the people in the neighborhood robbed me blind.

Edited by Wacka

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

Nothing racist with this remark......

Or this one, right?

These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts.

9 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Or this one, right?

These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts.

WTF did you want Trump to say or do? Register everyone who took a TV so that they can get their warranty? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

WTF did you want Trump to say or do? Register everyone who took a TV so that they can get their warranty? 

Keep defending your boy Trump until your dying day - almost as heroic as your hero, Ronald Reagan.

It's okay to say what Trump said was wrong.

31 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Keep defending your boy Trump until your dying day - almost as heroic as your hero, Ronald Reagan.

It's okay to say what Trump said was wrong.

You seem to want to hold Trump responsible for everything that happens in this country. I bet you wouldn't have held Obama responsible for everything. There are different levels of responsibility and jurisdiction that you seem to not be aware of. 

56 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Of course - he's the current president and he repeated a historical racist verbatim. 

If bringing that up triggers you (Obviously it does - you're screaming about Obama), you're a racist

You wanna call me a racist, you might as well put me on your ignore list.

Again, shove your racism up your azz.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

You seem to want to hold Trump responsible for everything that happens in this country. I bet you wouldn't have held Obama responsible for everything. There are different levels of responsibility and jurisdiction that you seem to not be aware of. 

No - just holding him responsible for racist rhetoric. 

Sure seems to trigger a lot of you

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You wanna call me a racist, you might as well put me on your ignore list.

Nah - might start a thread to post all the racist BS to call the racists out, though.

Sorry to spoil but you'll be featured in that thread.

No, you are the ####### who is bringing race into this and freely calling someone like me a racist when you have no idea who the fvck I am.

You are obviously triggered by whatever Trump says and does. I am calling you and the others out on this because since Trump announced his candidacy in 2015, whatever Trump says or does, it is fake fvcking outrage to you people.

4 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Nah - might start a thread to post all the racist BS to call the racists out, though.

Sorry to spoil but you'll be featured in that thread.

Sorry, idiot, I have a lot of friends of all races.

Nice try though.

No, you are the ####### who is bringing race into this and freely calling someone like me a racist when you have no idea who the fvck I am.

There's evidence from the previous pages of your racist rhetoric. Sorry, nj tuff

Sorry, idiot, I have a lot of friends of all races.

lol classic

Edited by Warren Zevon

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

So, by your dumb fvcking braindead liberal garbage you decided to spew, then............

Obama is squarely to blame for inciting racial violence in Ferguson and Baltimore then?

But you don't care about Obama

52 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Can’t access this, but it’s WaPo and that’s liberal garbage. Trump urged calm at the start of Covid and not media induced hysteria. Bottom line: whatever Trump does, the LSM says he should have done the opposite. 

But you don't care about Obama

When your magazine is empty and you've thrown your gun you pull out the race card. We actually can have a dialogue regarding race relations. That dialogue should be frank and earnest without coddling any group. Calling a spade a spade is not racist.

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Can’t access this, but it’s WaPo and that’s liberal garbage. Trump urged calm at the start of Covid and not media induced hysteria. Bottom line: whatever Trump does, the LSM says he should have done the opposite. 

Linking WaPo articles is his go to move. He looks for something with a flashy headline and then posts it knowing the guts of the article can't be read unless you pay the ***** WaPo. He thinks he's clever. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

the guts of the article can't be read unless you pay the ***** WaPo. 

I know you're old, senile, and might be unsure of some of the technical terms below, but...

1. Right click link

2. Open in incognito window

3. Read WaPo