Kaepernick and the National Anthem

I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello

hello, good bye.

I don't watch football games for the national anthem. I watch it for football. this debate about not watching because a player chooses to kneel is irrelevant to the game at hand. call me unamerican or whatever you may, I'll still be watching.

I posted earlier that society has become so soft and easily offended. if it doesn't have an impact on me, regarding flags, monuments, groups or protests, which they don't, then I'm not offended. kneel all day for all I care.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

do you not seriously just want 3-4 hours of your day where all you have e to worry about is a mediocre quality man can throw the ball 20 yards?

I have said numerous times here and elsewhere I don't think Kaepernick should do what he is doing. I don't think it's the right platform. I just thought it was funny that a couple of the blowhards were saying I'm taking my football and going home and not watching if these pussssies fukking kneel. Wah wah wah wah. Who is the petulant baby?

Edited by Kelly the Dog

I have said numerous times here and elsewhere I don't think Kaepernick should do what he is doing. I don't think it's the right platform. I just thought it was funny that a couple of the blowhards were saying I'm taking my football and going home and not watching if these pussssies fukking kneel. Was wah wah wah. Who is the petulant baby?

it's pot and kettel to some. But it's not in reality.

These are dancers, gladiators, girls in tutus, T-ball players... Simply entertainers.

If they're there for my entertainment and they no longer entertain me than it is that simple.

I don't need to know McCoy's birthday. Or McCoy's first name. Or his thoughts on the curveture of the earth.

I need to know if he is playing Sunday and what he is going to do for the laundry he is wearing.

When he becomes more than the laundry then I will lose interest.

it's pot and kettel to some. But it's not in reality.

These are dancers, gladiators, girls in tutus, T-ball players... Simply entertainers.

If they're there for my entertainment and they no longer entertain me than it is that simple.

I don't need to know McCoy's birthday. Or McCoy's first name. Or his thoughts on the curveture of the earth.

I need to know if he is playing Sunday and what he is going to do for the laundry he is wearing.

When he becomes more than the laundry then I will lose interest.

Please do. What he says doesn't matter. Don't listen. You're getting all upset about something players said off the field when you say they are there to entertain you. It's your fault you're listening and participating in discussions about their opinions that has zero to do with their "entertainment" you are seeking.

If the people who you value their intelligence and get your news and information and read their learned books from played pickup football games would you care what the stats and scores were, and complain their job is to think and write not play sports?

I have said numerous times here and elsewhere I don't think Kaepernick should do what he is doing. I don't think it's the right platform. I just thought it was funny that a couple of the blowhards were saying I'm taking my football and going home and not watching if these pussssies fukking kneel. Wah wah wah wah. Who is the petulant baby?

I don't generally give a damn about player's politics. I always assume are uninformed statists who swallowed the PC identity politics narrative that's been fed to them since they learned to talk, but I don't really care. I don't think about it.

But if every time I tune in I have to be reminded that I'm cheering for morons while constantly being berated with whiney political retardation and false narratives it stops being fun. It's not about outrage so much as it is no longer enjoying the product.