Preseason Game 3: Bills at Washington - 8/26 at 7:30 PM

HOW TO WATCH BILLS VS. REDSKINS

ty-action-washington-story.jpg

Details on how to watch Buffalo’s third preseason game at Washington on Friday, August 26th.

@SalSports

Several players on roster bubble headed into Bills preseason game 3. Here are 4 of most intriguing squarely on it: http://www.wgr550.com/CAPACCIO-Friday-s-game-very-important-for-these-fo/22854431

@BuffRumblings

A precautionary examination before the #Bills play the #Redskins on Friday.

https://t.co/RoLReTXSyM

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no good memories of playing at fed ex field. Can't wait until this one is over tbh.

I have a great memory...'99 season. Drove up from NC with a buddy and scored club level seats "on the cheap" moments before the game. Flutie led a Bills rout.

WATCH: TRAINING CAMP STANDOUTS (3:24)

In this edition of Bills Focus, we take a look back at which young veterans stood out during training camp at St. John Fisher College in Rochester.

SCOUTING REPORT - BUFFALO-WASHINGTON

scouting-report-8-26-story.jpg

The Bills will see some starters make their first appearance this preseason on Friday.

CAPACCIO: Friday's game very important for these four bubble players

The only one of those players I see even being a bill when the dust clears is Dez Lewis....and he is prob back to the practice squad

I honestly would like to see Annen make this team

Personally, I enjoyed a 94 getting 14.5 sacks but that's just me.

First preseason game I will be able to watch start to finish so that's cool. Prediction: win = playoffs, lose = season over. This game is that important.

Personally, I like a player contributing to an overall defensive effort by the team instead of collecting individual stats, but that's just me