Received Game Pass code from Bills...

eball

Pray tell, what is your code & how does one use it? I'm asking for a friend and will take your answer off the air.

If you are a Bills (or any team's) season ticket holder, your team emails you a unique code to enter at the Game Pass registration. Gives you free access to the full Game Pass package, which includes live preseason streaming and replays of all games played this year, including coaches film. I'm pretty sure when a code is used it can't be used again to prevent sharing. Of course you could always borrow someone's login info.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

If you are a Bills (or any team's) season ticket holder, your team emails you a unique code to enter at the Game Pass registration. Gives you free access...

pardon the interruption, I was asking for his specific code. If you don't know his, I'm sure he wants me to have it, yours would substitute well.

If anyone has an extra code they are not using to give away or sell, please PM me. I am in FL and was planning on paying for TuneIn Premium to get the live radio feed, but it would also be nice to be able to watch the games after the fact - well at least the wins.

You go find your own pigeons.

I haven't got mine yet, last year I had to contact my rep who tracked down a code for me. I'm not sure if they are only meant for US ticket holders, as the Canada service is different. I'll have to email again.

send me your personal info and I'll handle it for you.

Pray tell, what is your code & how does one use it? I'm asking for a friend and will take your answer off the air.

It's a series of 13 random letters and numbers. I'm sure if you spend enough time you'll figure it out -- I mean, how many combinations could there really be?

If anyone has an extra code they are not using to give away or sell, please PM me. I am in FL and was planning on paying for TuneIn Premium to get the live radio feed, but it would also be nice to be able to watch the games after the fact - well at least the wins.

If interested PM me. I have an answer for your viewing issues...

Not me. Keeps coming up as an invalid code whether I type it or paste it in. :angry:

Pro tip: Make sure you're already signed in to your account at nfl.com. Then, go to the email and just click the code link directly. Worked for me the first time.