8-18: Sammy Watkins on WGR

How good are your prediction skills or is this just a bad case of BBFS?

He's missed 6.25% of his games! For crying out loud, some of you will bury your headin the sand about the Bills medical staff until it's too late and everyone dies from zika. What will you positive pollys do then? Huh? When everyone is dead?

He's missed 6.25% of his games! For crying out loud, some of you will bury your headin the sand about the Bills medical staff until it's too late and everyone dies from zika. What will you positive pollys do then? Huh? When everyone is dead?

:lol:

In real life, those people are called ass holes.

Good thing none of us want to be best friends with him. We just want him to catch footballs for big chunks of yards and score touchdowns.

If he's an **** that wins the Buffalo Bills some football games, I can live with that.

Blame Rex or Whaley.

Good thing none of us want to be best friends with him. We just want him to catch footballs for big chunks of yards and score touchdowns.

If he's an **** that wins the Buffalo Bills some football games, I can live with that.

Me too.

I listened to the interview on the way home from work.

I enjoyed it because even by shooop and bulldogs standards it was very laid back.

I think that the football team at St. John fisher were practicing, and bulldog asked him what he was thinkng when he was that age.. And then why he decided to go to Clemson and whatnot.

They finished with asking him about the foot said nautaulantly, "I'll be good"