What happens when we start 0-6

Yeezus

Bills are too talented to start like that. Plus, the beginning of the schedule favors them. That being said, if they aren't healthy and playing well towards the second half it could get ugly.

Where is the "too talented" that will be on the field? That is too-homer even for my rose-colored glasses to see.

Top two rookies who were brought in because the D needed help - gone.

Best Defensive player on the roster - gone for 1/4 of season.

Every LB ever signed - injured and/or heading to suspension.

What is to provide optimism?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a little strange but the Bills will need the offense to carry them for the first 4-6 games (at least). They are going to have to score points because that defense will struggle IMO. They just are really beat up on that side of the ball. The offense should be full strength though. It's been a long time since the offense was the better unit (despite the defense's struggles last year).

Yeah, I'd lay a lot of money on us not going 0-6.

Guess we get to see if Tyrod is really a franchise qb.

With all the injuries on defense and wild suspensions, the pressure couldnt be greater on Tyrods shoulders. I think he can handle it as long as Glenn and Cogs are healthy and ready to go week 1. I know its doom and gloom since we lost Ragland, Shaq, Dareus, JWill, Karlos, and Manny to injuries and suspensions but the offense has my hopes high. Even if our defense isnt good enough to keep us in games as long as TT, Watkins, Woods, O line Shady and Goodwin stay healthy, we are gonna have a really exciting offense to watch. That alone will be worth the time i spend looking for a free stream to every Bills game this season. And im prob gonna get a Darby Jersey this year.

Any of you guys around late 60s early 70s.....'83-85.......this franchise has been in much worse shape then now...The offense will be very good and defense average....I sat through 1-13, 1-12-1 and 2-14 seasons.....this is nothing.....

I was around for those years. The difference is you knew the Bills were putrid and were not disappointed. This year was supposed to be the one where they finally made the playoffs so it will be more maddening. Oh well/

Who cares anymore? I certainly dont. I go to the games and expect to lose. When we win its a bonus. I refuse to ride the emotional roller coaster anymore. Yeah, im numb to it all. The playoffs will not happen again this season.

You expect to lose even though they have a winning record over the last 2 years?

My god ya'll need to just kick the stool out already...We will be fine and I actually fell like all this is going to be just the opposite.Tyrod will keep us afloat until our defensive players come back just in time to make a mid to late season run.You doom and gloom people need to stop it's your bad ju ju that's keeping this 16 game no playoff streak going

We win 7 of our last 10, miss the playoffs again and get a crap draft pick.

BINGO!

Who cares anymore? I certainly dont. I go to the games and expect to lose. When we win its a bonus. I refuse to ride the emotional roller coaster anymore. Yeah, im numb to it all. The playoffs will not happen again this season.

well said

Our defence looked great in the first pre season game..much improved communication granted it's pretty season and we finally have a QB and maybe a great prospect in CJ and you guys are calling the season a bust before the second pre season game...ya'lls cray.Do yourselves a favor and take a dab hit and read Astros notes

Edited by bacarri and coke

Maybe 1-5. But I don't see this team beating anyone on that schedule right now

When happens then? Another year blamed on injuries or guys missing? Please. There is a certain point as a fan where you stop believing the crap that comes out of this organizations mouth. This year could not have started off any worse, only thing now that would top it all is if we lose a key guy on offense b/c Rex is obsessed with pre season games.

What will happen is you will be on TBD dancing and telling everyone you told us so. More likely if we're winning you'll just vanish.

You expect to lose even though they have a winning record over the last 2 years?

Sure do, this way I can never be let down again. Simple logic really. And yes, I still own seasons and support our team. I just came to terms they are a train wreck that cant stay on the tracks.

My god ya'll need to just kick the stool out already...We will be fine and I actually fell like all this is going to be just the opposite.Tyrod will keep us afloat until our defensive players come back just in time to make a mid to late season run.You doom and gloom people need to stop it's your bad ju ju that's keeping this 16 game no playoff streak going

16 years comes from grose mismanagement and poor coaching, nothing else.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Buffalo Bills and always have/will.

However, i feel this offseason is a HUGE letdown for the fans.

We got two solid picks and they're not gonna be utilized due to injuries.

Another year of Rex-gression....

I think the Pegulas need to fire the Rex bros already. Never was a fan on the coach and the Bills are better off with a new Coach who's promising.

I'm so sick and tired of the BS injuries and the our last draft picks. No one can stay healthy...

Pegula's fix your franchise, wtf.

Then why go.....what's the point?