Lockport tire fire

Helpmenow

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://live.buffalonews.com/2016/08/12/worst-feared-following-missing-teens-desperate-call-lockport-fire/

I certainly wouldn't want anybody to get hurt or killed, but if somebody had to, it might as well be one of the aholes who set the fire.

I hesitate to call a 14 y/o kid who died in a fire an ahole. It's been so dry up there this summer he and his buddies might have started it by accident. A careless cigarette tossed into a pile of shredded rubber on a hot dry day. As you see those kinds of fires are easy to start, hard to put out, and they spread really fast.

I hesitate to call a 14 y/o kid who died in a fire an ahole. It's been so dry up there this summer he and his buddies might have started it by accident. A careless cigarette tossed into a pile of shredded rubber on a hot dry day. As you see those kinds of fires are easy to start, hard to put out, and they spread really fast.

It doesn't sounds like it was an accident. But, what I'm not sure of is what exactly they tried to set on fire. If it was something smaller that out of control, then I could see giving them a pass. I'd even give them a pass if it was an abandoned building..........But, if they purposely set a building on fire that employs 100 people, I'd stick with the ahole call.

My sympathy is tempered by the fact that my uncle lost his business in that arson.

So...yeah, !@#$.