Don't sleep on Glass Goodwin--making a good impression

The passing game in year two went from 28th in the league to 18th.

Who, EJ?

Orton beat "big arm Manuel" in Y/attempt, Y/per game (by a mile), QBR, int% and TD %. Maybe they saw Goodwin never getting open. Watkins, Woods, Chandler, Hogan, hell Mike Williams...they didn't seem to have a problem with the year two offense. Seems like the "scared" offense only really affected Goodwin so negatively. Strange..

Are you talking about the Milk Carton Mike Williams? The one who disappeared from the stat sheet after Week 4 in 2014? Notice the similarity of the complaints about the change in offense that year?

Yes, that really backs your argument.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey, It's better than believing that Goodwin will ever amount to anything in his life.

Keep on believing.

well, in the last 3 seasons between the Jets and the Bills he has about the same production as Goodwon does. But we actually know Goodwon can't stay healthy or produce. So id rather take a shot at an unknown than give another shot to a loser that I already know sucks.

How is Salas an unknown if he's already had five seasons to prove he doesn't suck?

hey, It's better than believing that Goodwin will ever amount to anything in his life.

Keep on believing.

well, in the last 3 seasons between the Jets and the Bills he has about the same production as Goodwon does. But we actually know Goodwon can't stay healthy or produce. So id rather take a shot at an unknown than give another shot to a loser that I already know sucks.

All 3 seasons with the Jets though. So the HC actually would have him as more of a known commodity than Goodwin. Using this logic doesn't seem to make sense.

I don't care either way... There's plenty of reasons to hate all of these guys. Mostly that none of them are good. Just put the guys out there that TT likes.

He tells everyone that whenever someone asks. He was interviewed during the game by MC on the sidelines and he said Goodwin was a huge threat and key piece to their offense.

that changes my opinion of TT now. He's an idiot. Just like all of you

I am a registered republican. Trump wasn't my first choice but I believe his opinions on illegal immigration as well as his stance on law enforcement alome would disqualify Hillary in any shape or form. Then there's the fact that she should be in prison for the things she's done.

Now things are starting to make sense.

Glass doesn't deserve his own thread anyway

That's funny. You've said the same thing in multiple Glass threads and yet you have singlehandedly kept each thread alive by continuing your ludicrous crusade against a player on the Buffalo Bills, presumably your favorite team.

Edited by mannc

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: Day 13 #Bills Training Camp Observations: Wide receiver race coming into clearer focus: https://t.co/imdOWCZj4T

Rex Ryan cautioned that he's "not going to say that anybody’s won anything yet" when it comes to the race to be the Buffalo Bills' No. 3 wide receiver.

But things are starting to come into clearer focus, and it's looking more and more like Marquise Goodwin will have a great chance to earn meaningful playing time when the real games begin.

"I've been very impressed with him," Ryan said. "Hopefully he just keeps coming, because he has been impressive."

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: Day 13 #Bills Training Camp Observations: Wide receiver race coming into clearer focus: https://t.co/imdOWCZj4T

Rex Ryan cautioned that he's "not going to say that anybodys won anything yet" when it comes to the race to be the Buffalo Bills' No. 3 wide receiver.

But things are starting to come into clearer focus, and it's looking more and more like Marquise Goodwin will have a great chance to earn meaningful playing time when the real games begin.

"I've been very impressed with him," Ryan said. "Hopefully he just keeps coming, because he has been impressive."

did you just quote yourself quoting someone else from a minute prior?

Hope everyone is right. The season is probably a loss anyway with all the other injuries and suspensions anyway.

Edited by mrags

@JaySkurski

Rex Ryan cautioned that he's "not going to say that anybody’s won anything yet" when it comes to the race to be the Buffalo Bills' No. 3 wide receiver.

inception post. very well done

did you just quote yourself quoting someone else from a minute prior?

Hope everyone is right. The season is probably a loss anyway with all the other injuries and suspensions anyway.

Easier to quote than post a 2nd time. Edited by 26CornerBlitz