Julian Edelman Injury at Cheatriots Camp?

"As I said, there are very few players in the league whose injury would cause me to smile. This guy's one of them."

That's all I need to know about you. As soon as you posted that you refuted anything else you have to add.

so your counterpoint is to refute everything else cited in the NE legacy of highly suspect ethics based on one comment about a trash-talking punk?

"Hardwork" needs to be changed to "redherring"

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many nationally televised games do you play every year? How many nationally televised games do the Patriots play? Who does the country as a whole like to watch, the Patriots, or the Bills? Not even close.

I would give a lot of money to see tom Brady ripped in half. I would pay a lot of money to have belichick exposed for the pos human scum he is. I would pay a lot of money for the diary of Robert Kraft's hooker girlfriend.

The patriots are sleezy and Boston is a horrible, disgusting town.

How do you feel that there is an official bills bar in fenw2?

I don't find the Patriots interesting in comparison to other teams.

Ha, I have no doubt. Apparently a ton of people disagree. You want to see a game everyone will tune into? Set up a game between the Patriots and any of the teams you mentioned. That would be the game of the year, every year. We are it. King of the mountain.

Ha, I have no doubt. Apparently a ton of people disagree. You want to see a game everyone will tune into? Set up a game between the Patriots and any of the teams you mentioned. That would be the game of the year, every year. We are it. King of the mountain.

For now. Until Mrs. Bundchen retires.

Actually, NE hasn't had the best ratings on TV in a while. Seattle's been No. 1 in each of the past 3 seasons.

And I'll tell you with zero compunction that you could say the same thing about any two of the teams I mentioned.

Know why? Because a game between two teams that play winning football is always going to be a candidate for the game of the year.

Hardwork slowly realizing that he's getting owned by the same people he was trying to troll:

attachicon.gifmichael-phelps-game-face.jpg

I didn't intend for this to turn into such a manhandling...my bad :lol:

I would give a lot of money to see tom Brady ripped in half. I would pay a lot of money to have belichick exposed for the pos human scum he is. I would pay a lot of money for the diary of Robert Kraft's hooker girlfriend.

The patriots are sleezy and Boston is a horrible, disgusting town.

How do you feel that there is an official bills bar in fenw2?

The guy I really feel bad for is Ninkovich--good player.

you seem to be a little insecure. Trying a bit too hard to convince people on a bills message board about your team. It's ok. No one cares all that much about the Patsy TV ratings... or at all Edited by YoloinOhio

Actually, NE hasn't had the best ratings on TV in a while. Seattle's been No. 1 in each of the past 3 seasons.

And I'll tell you with zero compunction that you could say the same thing about any two of the teams I mentioned.

Know why? Because a game between two teams that play winning football is always going to be a candidate for the game of the year.

I didn't intend for this to turn into such a manhandling...my bad :lol:

he guy I really feel bad for is Ninkovich--good player.

Jamie thcollins. The center that retired and the kicker. Good guys Edited by Boyst62

He comes in here in good fun he says.

As yes the royal "We". Like you are the reason why the Pats* are so good

Relax Francis, I watch sports because its fun and i enjoy the strategy. But I know I have very little to do with my chosen teams success.

We don't need to prove anything to anyone. We have a great time here. You are the ones stuck with one of the most boring teams in the league. You are the ones who need to see players from other teams get hurt. Man if that isn't proof of a failed market, failed team, failed fans, I don't know what is.

Wow. Do you go to dog fights?

no. I care about animals. And most people

I'd pay to watch dogs rip Brady in two. I hope he gets knocked in to a wheel chair this year. He is disgusting as a human and procreates with a horse.

We don't need to prove anything to anyone. We have a great time here. You are the ones stuck with one of the most boring teams in the league. You are the ones who need to see players from other teams get hurt. Man if that isn't proof of a failed market, failed team, failed fans, I don't know what is.

A few pages in, I give this troll effort a 3/10.

It's generally weak. Not nearly snarky enough, contains very few references to the actual team he's trying to troll, and shows a general lack of NFL knowledge.

I'm starting to lose interest to be honest.

A few pages in, I give this troll effort a 3/10.

It's generally weak. Not nearly snarky enough, contains very few references to the actual team he's trying to troll, and shows a general lack of NFL knowledge.

I'm starting to lose interest to be honest.

i think it might be a sad knockoff of Jimmy Spags. I'm disappointed too. Thought it might be entertaining.