Bills on MSG

I know Ed Wang tested positive for MSG a few times but I'm not sure how many other players and current Bills were implicated in that scandal. If I had to bet, I'd say Eddie Lacy is about 30% MSG. He's definitely been using. I wonder if the NFL will lighten up on it once some better science comes out, kinda like marijuana.

I know Ed Wang tested positive for MSG a few times but I'm not sure how many other players and current Bills were implicated in that scandal. If I had to bet, I'd say Eddie Lacy is about 30% MSG. He's definitely been using. I wonder if the NFL will lighten up on it once some better science comes out, kinda like marijuana.

Wang, Wood, and Levitre... there was more than MSG that was loaded in that scandal. :ph34r:

Wang, Wood, and Levitre... there was more than MSG that was loaded in that scandal. :ph34r:

The authorities could never build a stiff case against them, though.

Edited by eball

if I lived in the area and had info I would have responded. Being out of market we come her for info but as usual get wise remarks

Other than starting with the first pre season game I don't think anyone knows a concrete date. And even though the first pre season game is official and will be simulcast there has been no mention of when the other programming will start.