Neo-Nazi "White Lives Matter" Event in Buffalo area

That fool Karl Hand is still alive? I figured he would have drowned his racism in antifreeze cocktails by now.

So blzrul - is this the kind of crap you think people who disagree with you actually cling to? You really aren't that pathetic, are you?

I was in Buffalo for the 4th and driving down Delaware at 8pm when about 100 nude bicyclists drove by protesting something (fossil fuel?). Good to see activism alive and well but lot of winter blubber and sag, and I couldn't help but think of the condition of those seats post ride. Oofah.

That fool Karl Hand is still alive? I figured he would have drowned his racism in antifreeze cocktails by now.

So blzrul - is this the kind of crap you think people who disagree with you actually cling to? You really aren't that pathetic, are you?

I think you've been around long enough to know the answer to that. This is exactly the kind of thread she pops up with every few months, unless there is a Republican president in which case she does it every few days. Most of them feature Sarah Palin so at least she's expanding her material.

I think you've been around long enough to know the answer to that. This is exactly the kind of thread she pops up with every few months, unless there is a Republican president in which case she does it every few days. Most of them feature Sarah Palin so at least she's expanding her material.

You're right - this is no revelation. It's impressive in its ignorance, though. I suppose that if you are able to reduce everyone to a caricature in your own mind, then it's easier to enjoy a smug sense of superiority.

You're right - this is no revelation. It's impressive in its ignorance, though. I suppose that if you are able to reduce everyone to a caricature in your own mind, then it's easier to enjoy a smug sense of superiority.

Impressive, isn't the word I'd use.

Someone said the hate group BLM was there as well.Were they marching and chanting for dead cops? Starting any fires or looting businesses? Just checking cause they only covered one guy that was supposedly a right wing hater but the Buffalo news would never cover a left wing hate group honestly.

From the article. This is relevant to the article how?

The counterdemonstration also attracted politicians angry about the rally, including Erie County Legislator Patrick Burke, one of the first officeholders to publicly denounce the event and call for a peaceful counterprotest. Burke is married to a woman of Puerto Rican descent and they have three biracial children.

Good for him.

Here is the real key of the article folks:

A few feet away, Hand, a Nazi sympathizer of at least three decades, handed out flyers claiming there’s no racial bias in police shootings and supporting his write-in candidacy for U.S. Senate.

The media has to make any connection to this fact to seem radical especially if a neo-nazi is spouting off about it. Whether the media's goal is to align with the left wing agenda, or ratings for their brutality craze or what. This was the purpose of this article.

I'm not sure which is more disappointing : the amount of whites that appeared to be at BLM rallies in Buffalo ( BLM is a racist movement) or that a neo nazi nut job seems to be the only one out there saying there is no racial bias in police shootings in public. It would have been a worthwhile endeavor if organized by a sensible individual to get that message out.

I'm not sure which is more disappointing : the amount of whites that appeared to be at BLM rallies in Buffalo ( BLM is a racist movement) or that a neo nazi nut job seems to be the only one out there saying there is no racial bias in police shootings in public. It would have been a worthwhile endeavor if organized by a sensible individual to get that message out.

You have to remember that normal people have jobs.