Brady will soon fall off cliff,figuratively

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These guys take cheating very seriously, so i am a wait and see on this one

Yup. And let's face it, if he sees his choices as A) being physically done now or B) cheating in order to hang on a couple more years, then why wouldn't he go the PED route? If he gets caught, he fights it through the season and retires after a la Peyton Manning. The league won't pursue anything against a retired player. I don't see this as a Brady-specific situation.

Yup. And let's face it, if he sees his choices as A) being physically done now or B) cheating in order to hang on a couple more years, then why wouldn't he go the PED route? If he gets caught, he fights it through the season and retires after a la Peyton Manning. The league won't pursue anything against a retired player. I don't see this as a Brady-specific situation.

I was thinking more like Keith Richards. who has been dead for about 40 years.

But still playing

Dancing with Mr D

dealings with the Devil and all

Edited by 3rdand12

We're ALL headed for that cliff, Max.... What matters is what we do before we get there.... As much as I love to mock him, Tom Brady has secured his legacy for all time in this league... ALL TIME.... The fact that he needs to fade in order for us to have A CHANCE at winning the AFCE is testimony to his achievements...

Will it happen?

-Of course.

But I'm not holding my breath... Rex's defense is FAR more likely to wane this year, than Tom Brady's skill at the QB position...He's the fiercest competitor in the game. -Point blank.

I, for one, hope we can embarass him when he's at his absolute best. (or thinks he is) That, for me, would constitute ultimate victory. GO BILLS! -Let's spank those Patsies!

New guy has a point.

And, to be sure, that's not saying that Brady won't steamroll us this year. His play style is such that he doesn't need a big arm to hurt you. But three years ago Peyton Manning was a passing attack machine. In 2014 His production dipped, but he was still potent. In 2015, the team won in spite of his play, not because of it.

Brady is one year removed.

Peyton was fine till he injured his leg, to which you need good legs to throw the ball. Until Brady has some horrible injury he can't recover from then he will keep on trucking.

You mean HGH? Wait, that would be cheating, right?

I think all the players should be on HGH as it takes long enough to recover and does not enhance on field performance.

No question Brady is great, but Father Time is undefeated. Brady has no chance versus Chronos.

yeah some day.

It happened really quickly in Peyton's case (falling off the proverbial cliff) so I'm not going to rule it out. But I'm also not counting on it. Brady wants to play well into his 40's and he's doing everything it takes to do it. The only thing that can stop him would be a major injury at this point.

This same thread was probably created ten years ago. Let's face it - he's obviously taking steroids to maintain his physical abilities (lots of roid rage outbursts in practice and games). He'll be playing at a high level for at least the next ten years.

This same thread was probably created ten years ago. Let's face it - he's obviously taking steroids to maintain his physical abilities (lots of roid rage outbursts in practice and games). He'll be playing at a high level for at least the next ten years.

That's crazy talk & mom liked Kevin best.

nope He's got 6 more yrs of greatness.

I do take strength and happiness from knowing that won't happen even if he thinks it will. But two more years would unfortunately not surprise me.

He's one of the least hit QBs in history for a guy who's played so long. 14 seasons of play (not counting the two on the bench) and 402 sacks. For a team that's thrown that much, that's spectacular. Two years, maybe even three I could imagine. But Brady's kidding himself with the idea that he can go into his late 40s.