Deadspin's "Why your team sucks" 2016

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the point. These writeups are supposed to be extreme caricatures. There wasn't anything particularly creative about the Bills one.

I think they are funnier for the teams you don't follow as closely. I'm sure other fan bases will be amused, we're just too close to it

Not the point. These writeups are supposed to be extreme caricatures. There wasn't anything particularly creative about the Bills one.

In his defense, how can you possibly make an extreme caricature of coaches riding tandem bicycles together and fans running face first into busses? Out reality IS an extreme caricature.

I think they are funnier for the teams you don't follow as closely. I'm sure other fan bases will be amused, we're just too close to it

I get that -- I wanted to laugh, but it just wasn't as creative as some of the other writeups.

That's the saddest part. It's all fact and nothing there to caricature.

It was all just spot on--almost serious in its cataloging of the current state of affairs.

The Bills were by far the most disappointing of the write ups so far.

There is nothing new now. 16 years of suck, for almost the same reasons.

I guess it gets stale. Not even a bills lack of cheerleaders reference. Nothing

Really other than the same tired jokes, and cliches. Burning tables has lost it's luster.

deadspin is cheap.