10 Reasons Why Tyrod will have a great year

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not anger. It's actually quite funny to point out such absurdities. :beer:

Oh Greggy I think we are all Family and its all good.

Keep on Truckin'

It's not anger. It's actually quite funny to point out such absurdities. :beer:

ps

I have never found you to be angry. Thats why i tossed it in there. you knew i knew that you knew, it was in fun

:lol::lol:

I stopped reading there because if there's no clearer sign that you're an ass, it's this. You played with a groin injury, thus Woods is making his up.

What a joke. Tell another.

I'm just being honest and I will let you be weird about it. :beer:

The result of playing thru the groin injuries is I that have a tendon that snaps over my hip when I don't walk with my foot straight. Sounds like someone snapping their fingers. Don't you feel bad for me now, 3rd and 12? :rolleyes:

I've seen you offer takes on your crohn's disease and not bashed you for it..........and the variance there is FAR greater than with muscle injuries.........one of my closest friends growing up had the rare misfortune of having it as a child already so I got a good look at how lousy that can be.......does that make me a narcissist? :lol:

I'm sorry if I don't follow your rules of discussion, Greg. :worthy:

Edited by #BADOL

I'm just being honest...

Honest isn't the word I'd use to describe your point in that post. Narcissistic, yes, honest no.

Tell us again about your groin injuries and how that gives you clairvoyance enough to know when an athlete is faking an injury. This board is lucky to have someone with your unique gifts.

I've seen you offer takes on your crohn's disease and not bashed you for it..........

Uhh, that's because I've never said "I have crohn's thus I know when a player is faking crohn's." Unlike the absurd statement you made.

But again, facts aren't your strong suit.

Trolling right along....

see this is where you expose yourself. Thats cool you are open and honest. But you are comparing your expectations and performance to yourself. we each have these value systems.

He never made an excuse. Rex was the first one to announce it. and that is just another reason why i respect him.

The whole "business" thang is waisted upon me. I am a human being and care little for corporate values

My many times dislocated RT shoulder is messing with me again after about 15 years of being fine. and it is messing with my daily function now.

I rubbed some dirt on my arthritic spine and got back in there!

s++t happens.

No panty waist is Robert

Your first hint that it wasn't as big of a deal as it was being made out should have been that REX WAS THE FIRST ONE TO ANNOUNCE IT. :oops:

Honest isn't the word I'd use to describe your point in that post. Narcissistic, yes, honest no.

Tell us again about your groin injuries and how that gives you clairvoyance enough to know when an athlete is faking an injury. This board is lucky to have someone with your unique gifts.

Uhh, that's because I've never said "I have crohn's thus I know when a player is faking crohn's." Unlike the absurd statement you made.

But again, facts aren't your strong suit.

Trolling right along....

Where did I say Woods was faking it?

I said he didn't produce.

Sure... but that's not fair. You have an advantage over 3rd with your inside knowledge of groin injuries.

Did I mention:

Your first hint that it wasn't as big of a deal as it was being made out should have been that REX WAS THE FIRST ONE TO ANNOUNCE IT. :oops:

Where did I say Woods was faking it?

I said he didn't produce.

Now you're just being dishonest again.

His hands were shaky last year.......not in terms of drops but he had some bobbles that cost him yardage.......a big deal for an offense that was struggling to string together first downs.

Of course he couldn't run after the catch at all.......he just took a step and fell on his face most of the time.

That was later blamed on a groin injury so I am expecting a huge jump in RAC yards this season. :flirt:

Yup. You never implied at all that the injury was designed to excuse his performance (aka faking).

But then again, at that time I didn't know the depth of your knowledge about groin injuries and how that's given you clairvoyance. So you'll have to forgive me.

Did I mention:

Which of course is not a hint at all -- unless you've already convinced yourself that it wasn't a big deal. Then it's confirmation bias.

It's just as likely that a guy like Woods who has had his share of injuries and a history of not using them as an excuse, kept that information to himself.

But, then again, what do I know. I didn't tear my groin playing sports in high school.

Yup. You never implied at all that the injury was designed to excuse his performance (aka faking).

I never heard Woods blame his poor season on injury.........so how would I be saying he faked it?

Faked it to who?

Rex? The training staff?

I questioned the impact and I have my reasons..........you don't like the fact that I mentioned my history with such injuries but it's a message board dude.

People offer their personal experiences with injury/medical situations here all the time......including YOU.

I never heard Woods blame his poor season on injury.........so how would I be saying he faked it?

Faked it to who?

Rex? The training staff?

I questioned the impact and I have my reasons..........you don't like the fact that I mentioned my history with such injuries but it's a message board dude.

People offer their personal experiences with injury/medical situations here all the time......including YOU.

movinggoalpost.gif

Trolling right along...

Woods is a great blocker and does great in the type of offense Roman is running (run first). But Woods needs to be more consistent with his route running and pass catching. I know he had a bad groin injury last season, so we'll see if he can truly be the #2 WR the Bills need him to be.

Wha? If there is a part of Woodie's game he's noted for, it's route running.

I actually thought TT was getting better in the pocket as the season went on.....

As for short routes....what I really want to see is him not taking off and running for that short yardage and utiliing his receivers BUT showing threat of that to confuse defenses.

It was like a commentator said during a game last year.......the defense against TT can do everything perfectly......cover up every target....not mix up any communication.....then TT would simply just jet off for a first down.

I think he should still do that.....but ONLY if all targets are covered

The short routes will come when the RBs and TEs can be part of the play.

I agree that #7 is optimistic, at best.....but am I the only one who believes that we're going to miss Hogan a whole lot more than Harvin? I hope that losing Harvin to NE doesn't come back to bite us.

Hogan is JAG...the Bills' O won't suffer because he's not on the field.

Wha? If there is a part of Woodie's game he's noted for, it's route running.

Last year, he did not look good as he was diving backwards for balls and tripping over his feet. Now with Watkins being out and Woods as the #1 WR in OTA's, minicamps and most likely part of training camp, maybe we'll see Woods and Taylor develop more chemistry.

combination of the best of Vick and Wilson, I'm telling you.... go bills

Hopefully TT takes the next step and is our franchise QB for the next 10 years. I'm tired of always looking for a QB.

IDK, but for TT to be better he needs to improve on 63% comp, 3000+ yards, 20 TDs to only 5 ints and a 99 QB rating.

I see that as a very difficult thing to do because those numbers are pretty good, yet they only transferred into a 7-6 record for him also.

I mean what are we talking numbers wise that TT needs? 70%, 4000 yards, 30 TDs 8 ints 110 QBR, I can't see that happening, sorry I wish it could but I just don't see it from him.