Early Super Bowl Prediction

major

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steelers v Panthers

I think the Steelers are more complete than the Patriots and if that young D can take another step forward in 2016 they should be the class of the AFC.

The Panthers remain one of the most complete teams in football for me. I am not as high on Norman as some ao think he is replaceable and Carolina made the right call. Cam continues to grow and gets his #1 receiver back next year too making that offence a nightmare to defend.

The bad news for the Panthers? I have them losing again.

New England beats Green Bay.

I cannot even bring myself to envision Patriots doing anything at all. Its just disgusting thinking for me. Like thinking about poop.

The only times i envision the Patriots in any manner is on fire, burning and screaming and roiling about. Plenty of roiling. Maybe a pitchfork prodding Kraftty.

ouch ouch stop it ouch

wait.. a little lower

oh yes right there thats it My Olde Buddy Scratch !

makes me sick , it does

I cannot even bring myself to envision Patriots doing anything at all. Its just disgusting thinking for me. Like thinking about poop.

The only times i envision the Patriots in any manner is on fire, burning and screaming and roiling about. Plenty of roiling. Maybe a pitchfork prodding Kraftty.

ouch ouch stop it ouch

wait.. a little lower

oh yes right there thats it My Olde Buddy Scratch !

makes me sick , it does

Keep your TV off of FOX on Feb. 5th.