Prayers for the City of Dallas

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following this on social media, it's brought to light the very best and the very worst of humanity. I've seen images today that will never leave my mind (pictures of a civilian shot protecting her children, a police officer shot in the back by a coward), If you see that video, please don't watch it.

As Commonsense said, this isn't some loony. This is coordinated. It's terrorism with military precision. It's horrifying.

My thoughts with the families of the officers killed, with those still fighting for their lives. It takes an extraordinary human being to run towards gunfire and to put other lives above your own.

Nothing concrete.

The picture circulated by the Dallas PD is of an innocent man (stupidly carrying a rifle to the protest).

People stupidly carry, it is their right. I heard the one guy immediately turned himself (after seeing his picture) in and then was released by police. Somebody trying to set up a patsy? Man is this theory deja vu?

Wow... Nothing would shock me anymore.

People stupidly carry, it is their right. I heard the one guy immediately turned himself (after seeing his picture) in and then was released by police. Somebody trying to set up a patsy? Man is this theory deja vu?

Wow... Nothing would shock me anymore.

My initial reaction was that it was entirely too convenient that the only leak was a picture of a rifle-carrying black man. His brother was the protest organiser.

My initial reaction was that it was entirely too convenient that the only leak was a picture of a rifle-carrying black man. His brother was the protest organiser.

Wow... Crazy...

Yikes, when they release pics of who is in custody... :sick::sick: Why the hell would anybody do this! Ugly anyway you slice it.

Wow... Crazy...

Yikes, when they release pics of who is in custody... :sick::sick: Why the hell would anybody do this! Ugly anyway you slice it.

Trying not to jump to any conclusions. In a case as delicate as this, due process is essential.

Of course that hasn't stopped the media running headlines about civil war on the streets of America.

I just saw some messed up video of the actual shooting... Man it is sickening. It appears the perp shoots one way, then the officer returns fire towards that direction and the bad guy wheels around and flanks the officer shooting them in the back.

Just sickening! First person shooter video game training? :sick::sick: Sick to my stomach

Holy schitt. Just terrible -- both the questionable shootings of the men in Louisiana and Minnesota, and this calculated attack on police.

I hate to be glib, but the terrorists are winning. Everything is crazy and it's hard to feel safe.