Williams speech/Alton/Philando/Dallas shootings

you ever hear him interview? He got so much ass its not even funny. starting as a young teen he would get women 16-30 all the damn week

No surprise. Any guy on TV, especially with a hit show, is going to get tail by the truckloads.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially one who raps.

Jeez....................now I want to riot........ :lol:

MEDIAITE: Dear Media: Please Stop Calling Violent Rioters ‘Protesters.’There are thousands of protests in America every year, all of which manage to be nonviolent. I’ve been to quite a few of them, including entirely peaceful Black Lives Matter protests. None of them involved throwing people into a fire. Heck, none of them managed to set anything on fire.”

MAN SHOT IN CHARLOTTE PROTESTS DIES. “Police said Carr was shot in a civilian-on-civilian incident Wednesday night, during protests that led to at least 44 arrests. Mayor Jennifer Roberts instituted a midnight-to-6 a.m. curfew Thursday.”

Hillary Clinton is coming to Charlotte Sunday. Up until now I had been totally fine with going to the Panthers game. Now I realize it probably wont be safe.

Plus, she wants the video released to the public. Maybe she should put it on her private servers so everyone can see!

That's what she was saying, but they did recover a gun at the scene.

and police yelling at him to drop the gun

Plus the whole "don't you do it, Keith" and "don't Keith" and other such orders from the wife after telling him to get out. After telling him not to let them break the windows.

There is enough proof there to make it obvious that this aint nothing

I'm wondering if anyone ever brought up the question of having diminutive women on the front lines of the police force, and the increased potential they'd be more likely to use lethal force if they were afraid of being overpowered by larger men?

Mysogynist! Womens can do annything a man can do and even better.

And now this...

Turns out Keith Lamont Scott served seven years in Texas for shooting a handgun at police in 2005.

Must be why his wife was yelling at him not to do it. Seems she forgot to say "again."

Buried in this story at the very, very, very, very bottom.

According to Bexar County, Texas, records, Scott was sentenced in March 2005 to 15 months in a state jail for evading arrest. In July of that year, records show, he was sentenced to seven years in prison on a conviction of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. A Texas Department of Criminal Justice spokesman said Scott completed his sentence and was released from prison in 2011.

While I think we all know the joy you feel to see a black person killed for any reason, you must be a little sad the cops didn't also kill a young mother of a 7-year-old girl, because I think that turns you on most of all, amirite?

lol. nobody cares anymore. someone was mean to somebody else on the internet. it happens.

i don't even believe you care. you're just butthurt that your boy Cruz bent the knee today.

and that conservatism is over, making way for a new, proper right-wing.

lol. nobody cares anymore. someone was mean to somebody else on the internet. it happens.

i don't even believe you care. you're just butthurt that your boy Cruz bent the knee today.and that conservatism is over, making way for a new, proper right-wing.

Even if trump wins, you guys will replace the woman who thought she'd get free gas after Obama's victory, as the biggest dupes.

Interviewee on BBC says it is ridiculous in Louisiana it is a hate crime to attack an officer when its not a hatencrime to attack a black man. That cops are safer now than ever before

I wish these. Hate crime to attack a black man. Imagine the headlines of black on black gang crimes in Chicago.