Joe B. "way too early" 53-man roster

No clue why Felton is even on the team. Waste of a roster spot. O'Leary needs to beat out Dray or Gragg. Better hope Seantrel is on the mend, 'cause Kujo as #3 is a nightmare. Not a fan of Enemapak at OLB, I'd rather keep Randell Johnson. I cut the Duke (no more A#1) and keep Listenbee.

O'Leary is not worthy of even a camp spot. If he wasn't a draft pick he would have been released already.

Just say no to Duke Williams. He was terrible last year.

I can't see Easely being healthy for camp and even less likely he makes the team. Maybe PUP list.

I agree Felton's roster spot is useless.

I would keep an additional DT and DE/OLB, with the spots opened up by getting rid of O'Leary and D. Williams.

Then swap out Easely for Goodwin.

Lastly keep Annen instead of Felton.

Listenbee won't be cut unless he shows them absolutely zilch in camp. I personally think Hankerson won't make it.

I think Duke is likely to make it for his ability to make plays on teams. They have lost a lot of core teams players.

O'Leary is not worthy of even a camp spot. If he wasn't a draft pick he would have been released already.

Just say no to Duke Williams. He was terrible last year.

I can't see Easely being healthy for camp and even less likely he makes the team. Maybe PUP list.

I agree Felton's roster spot is useless.

I would keep an additional DT and DE/OLB, with the spots opened up by getting rid of O'Leary and D. Williams.

Then swap out Easely for Goodwin.

Lastly keep Annen instead of Felton.

Good take DB. I still think Easley makes it unless he really has not recovered from the surgery. He was one of the best gunners in the league.

Good take DB. I still think Easley makes it unless he really has not recovered from the surgery. He was one of the best gunners in the league.

If he is ready, but I think he is a long shot to be ready to play. That was a horrific injury. I would not be surprised if he is essentially redshirted this season on IR. Has anyone heard a progress report on Easley? I do not recall one.

Easley won't likely be healthy enough to make the final roster.

Henderson is currently at 302 lbs. He needs to get up to 320-325 lbs to make the final roster, which I think he can do.

Kouandjio's and Dray's roster spots are not safe, but they are the early favorites. Guys like Listenbee, Little, Annen, Striker, Gronkowski, Zimmer could all surprise. D. Williams and Meeks might also be in the running for the final roster spot.

Joe B. is in love with R. Groy. Why??

Sanborn will make the final roster. He's not shown on Joe B.'s list. Oops!!

I agree that Lattimore is a better player than R. Johnson and will likely make the final roster.

I see the roster playing out as follows (w/ the signing of WR A. Bolden and OG J. Evans, two positions of need right now):

QB: Taylor/Manuel/Jones.

RB: McCoy/K. Williams/Gillislee/J. Williams.

FB: Felton.

TE: Clay/Gragg/Dray.

WR: Watkins/Bolden/Woods/Salas/Hankerson/Lewis.

OT: Glenn/Henderson/Mills/Kouandjio.

OG: Incognito/Evans/Miller.

OC: Wood/Velasco.

K: Carpenter.

P: Schmidt.

LS: Sanborn.

DL: K. Williams/Dareus/Washington/Bryant/Worthy/Douzable/Hughes/M. Lawson/Enempkpali/Alexander.

LB: P. Brown/Ragland/Z. Brown/Lattimore.

CB: Gilmore/Darby/Robey/Moore/White/Seymour.

S: A. Williams/Graham/Blanton/Anderson.

My take is that they're not keeping 3 TE's on the roster. I think Jim Dray is gone. Instead, they keep and extra WR in Kolby Listenbee. He's shown promise in some of the offseason stuff so far, so cutting him seems farfetched. I don't think we see Fernando Velasco on the roster either. Instead, I think they actually keep both Felton and Gronkowski. Felton doesn't put up numbers, but he's still a load as a blocker and part of the reason for the success of the RB's last season. Last, I think they'll keep Eric Striker instead of Jamari Lattimore. They're both undersized guys, but Striker has shown greater ability to make plays. As has been said, very very early to project, but fun anyway.

My take is that they're not keeping 3 TE's on the roster. I think Jim Dray is gone. Instead, they keep and extra WR in Kolby Listenbee. He's shown promise in some of the offseason stuff so far, so cutting him seems farfetched. I don't think we see Fernando Velasco on the roster either. Instead, I think they actually keep both Felton and Gronkowski. Felton doesn't put up numbers, but he's still a load as a blocker and part of the reason for the success of the RB's last season. Last, I think they'll keep Eric Striker instead of Jamari Lattimore. They're both undersized guys, but Striker has shown greater ability to make plays. As has been said, very very early to project, but fun anyway.

Lattimore is a very strong ST player. That could make the decision unless Striker plays himself into a role on the D that they feel he will see valuable snaps. The addition of Lattimore, Colt Anderson and Lorenzo Alexander will make Duke Williams expendable on ST imo

Lattimore is a very strong ST player. That could make the decision unless Striker plays himself into a role on the D that they feel he will see valuable snaps. The addition of Lattimore, Colt Anderson and Lorenzo Alexander will make Duke Williams expendable on ST imo

That very well may be on Duke Williams. I've watched a bit of Striker, mostly in college, and he just makes plays. My biggest concern with Striker is actually his height. He would be lucky to measure in at even 6' tall. Does not bode well if they're were intending to use him in any aspect of coverage. Lattimore is taller and has a much bigger wingspan. As I said, just guess work at this point.

Id like to see Striker make the team

I absolutely do NOT want Ike to make the team...the guy just doesnt make any plays

I dont know Luxy....not keeping a blocking TE really goes against the OC's offensive mold

Id like to see Striker make the team

I absolutely do NOT want Ike to make the team...the guy just doesnt make any plays

I dont know Luxy....not keeping a blocking TE really goes against the OC's offensive mold

OK, so you see Gragg as a receiving TE? His 12 catches for 150 last season isn't all that much. Plus, I'm saying they'll keep Felton and Gronkowski on as well, giving you 3 guys that are in skill positions that won't ever be anything much of a receiving threat and all which can block.

How can Manny Lawson be considered a cut when Rex said he was their best LB last season?

Manny was on the version of the roster I saw.... I have hope for Listenbee.... Of the developmental speed guy candidates, I want to see what they can do with him most.

I was hoping Randall Johnson would be a contender too... He so looks the part

Manny was on the version of the roster I saw.... I have hope for Listenbee.... Of the developmental speed guy candidates, I want to see what they can do with him most.

I was hoping Randall Johnson would be a contender too... He so looks the part

Joe B had Manny as a potential cut if Shaq is available Edited by YoloinOhio