Ever Sit on Your Testicles?

Wait, you want to sit on Johnny's testicles?

Apparently there is room for all!

I'm sorry, I tried to offer some constructive advice earlier in this thread, but, I've seen enough.

Are you out of your !@#$ing mind? WTF did you cup from behind? Not only is that forcing you to contort yourself, you are also susceptible to a sharting accident. Cup from the front, man, FROM THE FRONT. Stop making things harder than they need to be.

Now, grow a pair and sit like a man when you pee.

You're right. I went rogue and look what happened. Farted all over my arm fer chrissakes!

Thank goodness I have you all to guide me through life's mysteries and conundrums such as this right here.

Long balls be damned!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you're not sitting on them, are they dunking in the water? Maybe you should grab them when you go to sit and drape them over your thighs?

Now, let's not be ridiculous. This is a serious thread. There are those of us who suffer from this affliction, and we demand to be taken seriously!

No I havn't had that problem, but this seems like the right thread to bring this up, my dick keeps dunking in the water when I sit on the seat, that water is really cold, any suggestions?

And some wonder why women don't post on the is board... But I betcha they lurk and dream of guys like FiSD!

:nana::nana:

God... Why don't you just throw vinegar in my eyes!

:D

No I havn't had that problem, but this seems like the right thread to bring this up, my dick keeps dunking in the water when I sit on the seat, that water is really cold, any suggestions?

Hmmmm....similar problem. After the initial pee maybe flop that hog up on top of the toilet seat? Keep a coffee can next to the toilet for overflow. Circumcised or uncircumcised?

Dickectomy,

Have a plumber switch the water line to the tank from the cold line to a hot water line.