Topic of the day for Wed. 6/15 How should logo be changed?

That's actually pretty good.

There's surprisingly a decent amount of concept fan art just from a google image search.

https://www.google.com/search?q=buffalo+bills+concept+logo&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTqfSMmarNAhULFh4KHQivA70Q_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=995#imgrc=_

Granted, there's a lot of crap too.

Edited by The Wiz

I kind of like this one. It's still simple like the standing buffalo but adds a little toughness to it.

buffalobills_zps9e6ef11f.jpg

I like the pawing the ground thing, that big boy is ready to charge. There's something about the eyes that's off putting to me though, they aren't round enough. Anyone else notice that?

Such as my former avatar...

attachicon.gifbuffalo-bills-logo-as-butts-Kissing-Suzy-Kolber.png

That was my first thought of posting when I saw the topic.

I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I like it but there is just something about it that feels off. Maybe I'm just so familiar with the red being in the logo. Also reminds me of UB a little.

bills_concepts-400x248.png

I like the pawing the ground thing, that big boy is ready to charge. There's something about the eyes that's off putting to me though, they aren't round enough. Anyone else notice that?

I think it's meant to be skewed like that to look angry. I think the eye in this picture would look better on the red buffalo.

Edited by The Wiz

That was my first thought of posting when I saw the topic.

I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I like it but there is just something about it that feels off. Maybe I'm just so familiar with the red being in the logo. Also reminds me of UB a little.

bills_concepts-400x248.png

I think it's meant to be skewed like that to look angry. I think the eye in this picture would look better on the red buffalo.

That isn't as bad but it kinda reminds me of the Sabres' slug, the worst logo in sports' history.

Honestly, I think the Bills and Sabres have some of the best logos in sports. Buffalo apparel is amazing.

How bout this. Better eye?

post-12191-0-47756600-1466012681_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Wiz