ESPN: Ryans planning to take control.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect. Let's start from scratch again, yay.

that's the problem, we really haven't. Every year we are on the verge and then go 8-8. What we really need is to go 2-14 for a couple of yrs like we did in the 80s and get some superstars instead pretty good players.

Rex just can't help himself. He runs his mouth constantly. He "talks" about how we're going to beat the Cheats. He "talks" about how it wasn't his defense last year, it was a hybrid that failed. See Rex talk. Talk Talk Talk. Funny Rex. Now we get his doppelganger Rob, so now we have Ryan + Ryan (although they would have us believe it's Ryan * Ryan). I just wish this guy would shut his mouth and coach. Prove me wrong Rex, please.

Yes....u do realize that RR has been our coach for one season correct?

ok.....what non bad HC was available at the time we hired RR

No use crying over spilled milk John. It's in the past. All we can do is look to the future.

You have to give a coach longer then a year to determine if its the right coach for your team chan

I give you Mike Mularkey, head coach of the Tennessee Titans. That seems to be their opinion regarding retaining him this season. And they're wrong. Retaining him for a second season is a horrible decision.

I dont think you hate to.

you don't know roger.

he's an optimist. he believes in the positive of almost all things bills. he supports what ej manuel adds to the team. is skeptical of injury riddled players. agrees with reality. but doesn't bend over and pout when things are not going to be happy.

he may think it but he doesn't put it out there.

You mean the guy we beat.....TWICE

That team that would have made the playoffs but we knocked them out when they had everything to play for and we had nothing to play for

That Todd Bowles?

10-6 homie. Good defense with a good defensive coach homie. Beat the Pats homie.

You're telling me you wouldn't take Bowles over Rex for 2016? You might be one in a million.

Edited by FireChan

10-6 homie. Good defense with a good defensive coach homie.

You're telling me you wouldn't take Bowles over Rex for 2016? You might be one in a million.

Except they lost to us and our sorry HC

Twice

You dont want to recognize that the Rex led bills beat the Todd Bowles led Jets when it actually matter to them?

10-6 homie. Good defense with a good defensive coach homie. Beat the Pats homie.

How good is Bowles if he couldn't get by such a crap coach as Rex? He beats him once and the Jets make the playoffs. So much on the line and he can't win one against a guy you'd fire? You'd take him?