Beerball

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chili

The End.

Winner

Bonus points for Greeker Sauce (a chili/coney sauce derivative popular around Erie, used on hot dogs, hamburgers, and fries)

hot damn, now i want to take a trip home and hit up Panos or Taki's

Depends on type of relish - I love onion relish and sweet peppers or BBQ sauce w/grilled Georgia onions.

Chili is sort of cheating since it has tomato, onions, etc in it.

Cole slaw should never be put on anything other than on the side in a separate dish to discard - it was a cheap thing to add to meals when I grew up and never liked it.

Cole slaw should never be put on anything other than on the side in a separate dish to discard - it was a cheap thing to add to meals when I grew up and never liked it.

Cole slaw belong on Primanti Brothers sandwiches and Carolina BBQ sandwiches

Depends on type of relish - I love onion relish and sweet peppers or BBQ sauce w/grilled Georgia onions.

Chili is sort of cheating since it has tomato, onions, etc in it.

Cole slaw on a pulled pork bbq sammich is da bomb.

It kind of struck me today when I heard about this that the ketchup thing seems to be about age and sex. Every ketchup on a hot dog person I know is either a kid or a woman. I'm sure there are some others out there, but I wonder if there's a bit of a dividing line there.

It kind of struck me today when I heard about this that the ketchup thing seems to be about age and sex. Every ketchup on a hot dog person I know is either a kid or a woman. I'm sure there are some others out there, but I wonder if there's a bit of a dividing line there.

I would say nearly every person I know regularly puts ketchup on dogs. I had no idea it was such a divisive topic.

Cole slaw on a pulled pork bbq sammich is da bomb.

I never liked coleslaw until I attended my first TBDHOT and Mr. Ags made pulled pork sandwiches.

Mrags: "you want coleslaw, right?"

Me: "No, thanks, I don't touch the stuff."

Mrags: "you haven't had this coleslaw - it makes the sandwich."

Me: "No, thanks."

Mrags: "Eat the phucking coleslaw." Then he hands me the sandwich, with coleslaw.

It was amazing.